If Jim Webb were to run as an independent, who would be his running mate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:00:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  If Jim Webb were to run as an independent, who would be his running mate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Jim Webb were to run as an independent, who would be his running mate?  (Read 3637 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 20, 2015, 04:31:17 PM »

A Webb-Perot, Jr. ticket seems interesting. C. T. Whitman, Condoleeza Rice, Eliot Cutler, Frank McEnulty, Chris Daggett, Richard Tisei, John Avlon, Pat Choate, or Angus King are the main ones I can think of, and only Avlon, Tisei, Rice, and Whitman aren't old white guys.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »

A Webb-Perot, Jr. ticket seems interesting. C. T. Whitman, Condoleeza Rice, Eliot Cutler, Frank McEnulty, Chris Daggett, Richard Tisei, John Avlon, Pat Choate, or Angus King are the main ones I can think of, and only Avlon, Tisei, Rice, and Whitman aren't old white guys.

Perot is way too old. Also, some of those guys like McEnulty are not known by anybody. (Heck, I had to google him).
Ross Perot, Jr., is only fifty-two.

Some of those guys are unknown. Then again, James Stockdale and Pat Choate weren't exactly household names.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 12:42:40 PM »

Probably some old Southern Democrat we have never heard of before and hasn't held office in 10+ years.
Sam Nunn?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 01:53:18 AM »

A Webb-Rice ticket sounds very foreign-policy oriented. What a team that would have made, especially compared to the Cheney-Rumsfeld one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies