The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:02:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS)  (Read 5653 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2015, 12:21:12 PM »

Rfayette won the voting for the last two days by 3-1, he just couldn't overcome the seven votes Maxy baby baked into the pie on Friday when there was no competition.

Time to start the hashtag #endYankeescareer

Because that worked out so well for you and your friends last time. Tongue

That's right, because you'll just oust your own cronies in desperation for a spot in the Senate again.

Cris left the party, I wanted him to stay. We both ran and we both won. I am sorry, I fail to follow your supreme logic. I will also will remind you that you voted me back into the Senate. Tongue

Stop being so bitter man, you won your election. Whats there to be mad about? Wink
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2015, 12:34:52 PM »

I'm a sore winner. I whine and I whine, and I keep on whining until I win! A strategy that worked!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2015, 04:22:07 AM »

Ugh, let's stop talking about all of you LOSERS and get back to a more important subject.

Here's the October 2015 Presidential Election map by county/state!

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2015, 04:35:58 AM »

that looks like a west wing map Tongue
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »

Ugh, let's stop talking about all of you LOSERS and get back to a more important subject.

Are you able to do one for first preference votes? It'll be interesting to see where SWE's votes came from.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2015, 10:29:03 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2015, 11:17:19 AM by RG Griff »

Are you able to do one for first preference votes? It'll be interesting to see where SWE's votes came from.

Perhaps at some point, though it takes a bit of time to make these. I thought about doing one of just the first round at first, but "history remembers those who make it to the final round" etc etc. I can say that SWE won Nevada and Nunavut, and tied in Puerto Rico, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts & Delaware. He got 33% of the vote in Colorado & California; 25% of the vote in Rhode Island; 20% of the vote in Minnesota and Ohio, and 16% of the vote in Texas.

Actually, breaking it down like that makes me realize it wouldn't be too difficult to make a first-round map.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »

Since we're all being a bunch of DICKS here, I'll be one too. What I liked most about this election is my winning streak continues even when we were counted out by the pundits and experts. I haven't lost an election I've seriously contested since 2009 when sweet Marokai beat me, and I'm glad this one wasn't my first.

So lay off my friend Yankee, the apple of my eye and my oldest friend and ally in the game. Come brag to me about winning streaks when you've won two presidential elections and two VP races, not when you barely eeked out a win over a write in candidate who didn't even enter the race until it was half over.

Anyway, I look forward to working with you all in the senate and hope we can get some things done, just like 2013 all over again! Cheesy Wink
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2015, 01:24:42 PM »

Roll Eyes

Dukeghazi is already in the works.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2015, 01:43:03 AM »

Duke is an honest man of integrity! Hey, Duke where should I put this five million dollars from our joint overseas account holding all those stolen RPP funds?

Hey, the song was right. The residual Southern anger is centered "down in 'Loosiana'. Tongue No Griffin counties there. Wink
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2015, 01:52:31 AM »

Hey, the song was right. The residual Southern anger is centered "down in 'Loosiana'. Tongue No Griffin counties there. Wink

More like LOSERSIANA.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2015, 01:55:33 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 01:57:33 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

More like LOSERSIANA.

Well that attitude is certainly going to win favors with Miles. Tongue

Its a great state, with many fine and decent people and some of the best food imaginable. It's not their fault, they won't forget 2012 (kind of like real life and their dislike of Obama).
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2015, 05:07:49 AM »

Duke is an honest man of integrity! Hey, Duke where should I put this five million dollars from our joint overseas account holding all those stolen RPP funds?

... the RPP had money left at the end?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2015, 08:54:34 AM »

Indiana would beg to differ with you. Cris won Indiana.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »

Indiana would beg to differ with you. Cris won Indiana.
Actually, the state was tied: you voted for Cris, I voted for Griffin. Griffin won the Mideast as a whole, though, which I suspect is how he broke the tie.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2015, 11:55:40 AM »

I can picture JCL and Truman fighting a tug of war over the state, each saying "No, its mine!" Smiley

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2015, 11:58:35 AM »

Marokai and JCPers used to attack us as being awash in corporate cash, so I just ran with that as a joke. Remember also the party went out on the upswing, going from 2 to 5 Senate seats in just two months.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »

Marokai and JCPers used to attack us as being awash in corporate cash, so I just ran with that as a joke. Remember also the party went out on the upswing, going from 2 to 5 Senate seats in just two months.

I don't really remember much about the RPP
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:37 PM »

I initially tried to make it a balance county-by-county, but population distribution I think tilted it toward me. Furthermore, I compared it to states surrounding it, the margin of victory in the region, the total voter rolls (voters and non-voters), the number of EVs for each region and how they related to the margin in the region, and then made a gut decision for each state based on that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies