The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:28:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS)  (Read 5669 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »

Since we're all being a bunch of DICKS here, I'll be one too. What I liked most about this election is my winning streak continues even when we were counted out by the pundits and experts. I haven't lost an election I've seriously contested since 2009 when sweet Marokai beat me, and I'm glad this one wasn't my first.

So lay off my friend Yankee, the apple of my eye and my oldest friend and ally in the game. Come brag to me about winning streaks when you've won two presidential elections and two VP races, not when you barely eeked out a win over a write in candidate who didn't even enter the race until it was half over.

Anyway, I look forward to working with you all in the senate and hope we can get some things done, just like 2013 all over again! Cheesy Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies