The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:52:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mideast Record-Courier: LIVE Coverage of the October Election (GRIFFIN WINS)  (Read 5694 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: October 28, 2015, 05:07:49 AM »

Duke is an honest man of integrity! Hey, Duke where should I put this five million dollars from our joint overseas account holding all those stolen RPP funds?

Hey, the song was right. The residual Southern anger is centered "down in 'Loosiana'. Tongue No Griffin counties there. Wink

... the RPP had money left at the end?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »

Duke is an honest man of integrity! Hey, Duke where should I put this five million dollars from our joint overseas account holding all those stolen RPP funds?

Hey, the song was right. The residual Southern anger is centered "down in 'Loosiana'. Tongue No Griffin counties there. Wink

... the RPP had money left at the end?

Marokai and JCPers used to attack us as being awash in corporate cash, so I just ran with that as a joke. Remember also the party went out on the upswing, going from 2 to 5 Senate seats in just two months.

I don't really remember much about the RPP
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies