BREAKING: GOVERNOR SIMFAN PLANNING TERRORISM CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIS OWN REGION
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 06:47:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BREAKING: GOVERNOR SIMFAN PLANNING TERRORISM CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIS OWN REGION
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: GOVERNOR SIMFAN PLANNING TERRORISM CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIS OWN REGION  (Read 1564 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:00 AM »

01:33   <Simfan>    car bombs are useful
01:33   <Simfan>      but I can't just will them into existence

from IRC right now. his account is registered so it's def him
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:39:59 AM »

Mr. Bacon King,

The Governor cannot possibly be in contact with you, considering he is currently on a plane over the Pacific Ocean. Furthermore, even if he wanted to use any kind of bomb, he could not, as security and order operations are now within the sole remit of the NCPO, meaning the governor no longer has the authority to execute any such order.

With regards,
The Communications Bureau of the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:37 AM »

Mr. Bacon King,

The Governor cannot possibly be in contact with you, considering he is currently on a plane over the Pacific Ocean. Furthermore, even if he wanted to use any kind of bomb, he could not, as security and order operations are now within the sole remit of the NCPO, meaning the governor no longer has the authority to execute any such order.

With regards,
The Communications Bureau of the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command

so is this a novel form of multiple personality disorder or
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 12:50:08 AM »

One might call it "inverse sockpuppetry", ironically. Instead of one person using multiple accounts, you now have multiple people using one account. The Governor, as said before, is on a plane, and the SAOC is issuing statements through existing communications channels, including this account.

With regards,
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 09:50:35 AM »

The Governor has lost his brain and must be diposed of! I hope a true radical will take his place instead of a ballot box stuffer like Classic Conservative.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 09:53:15 AM »

The Governor has lost his brain and must be diposed of! I hope a true radical will take his place instead of a ballot box stuffer like Classic Conservative.

Senator-elect Nagas is a good and honorable man, but does the Pacific need him more than Nyman? Perhaps so!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 10:33:29 AM »

Senator-elect Nagas is a good and honorable man, but does the Pacific need him more than Nyman? Perhaps so!

Lumine won that election.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 11:19:49 AM »

The Governor has officially deposed himself.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »

It appears that the "radicals", unable to impose their will on the country via the ballot box, have now retreated to their own alternate reality. Perhaps we should call it "Fantasy Fantasyland"?

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 11:42:01 AM »

It appears that the "radicals", unable to impose their will on the country via the ballot box, have now retreated to their own alternate reality. Perhaps we should call it "Fantasy Fantasyland"?

Laughable, but not surprising coming from someone who lost an election to a loser like JoMCaR. A radical tide has washed across Atlasia, pounding your cronies like Rpryor, JCL, Rfayette, and Lumine!!! The people have chosen hope and change over your politics of tomfoolery and incompetence.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 12:14:07 PM »

Never before has a such a radical group of winners won Senate seats in such an alarming rate! The fact that our dear friend Nagas has been fragged by the illegal system is an unfortunate casualty of the battle we face.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 12:27:18 PM »

Laughable, but not surprising coming from someone who lost an election to a loser like JoMCaR. A radical tide has washed across Atlasia, pounding your cronies like Rpryor, JCL, Rfayette, and Lumine!!! The people have chosen hope and change over your politics of tomfoolery and incompetence.

I followed up that defeat by becoming the first write-in candidate elected At-Large Senator since 2011, beating out your allies in NNP. As I recall, Hifly tried to convince people I was "incompetent" during that campaign, too: you might have noticed he's not Labor Chairman anymore. Wink

In any case, Lumine won his election, RFayette came within a vote of defeating Maxwell, and I voted against JCL, so it seems my "cronies" did rather well.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »

I wouldn't waste time by trying to argue here, Truman, their make believe won't change anything.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 12:51:30 PM by Classical Conservative »

I wouldn't waste time by trying to argue here, Truman, their make believe won't change anything.

Did we strike a nerve??? Oh dear. I am extremely worried about your inability to come to terms with your defeat!!!

At least the good people of the Pacific had the decency to vote you out after your combined total low energy ineffectiveness in the Senate and support of treason, terror, and theocracy in the Pacific!!!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 01:10:46 PM »

Did we strike a nerve??? Oh dear. I am extremely worried about your inability to come to terms with your defeat!!!

At least the good people of the Pacific had the decency to vote you out after your combined total low energy ineffectiveness in the Senate and support of treason, terror, and theocracy in the Pacific!!!

I protest the lack of "what a loser!" or something similar in that comment.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 12:17:44 AM »

I followed up that defeat by becoming the first write-in candidate elected At-Large Senator since 2011, beating out your allies in NNP. As I recall, Hifly tried to convince people I was "incompetent" during that campaign, too: you might have noticed he's not Labor Chairman anymore. Wink

In any case, Lumine won his election, RFayette came within a vote of defeating Maxwell, and I voted against JCL, so it seems my "cronies" did rather well.

Yet another cookie jar, my hands were magnetically drawn too. No regrets either, Senator Truman. Smiley

I guess we take turns having them as our cronies or something. Wink Could have sworn they were my cronies from the bs they been saying.

Oh wait, maybe we are all each other's cronies? I get it now, when they say crony they must mean team/allies. Of course for a group of liars with long histories of betrayed trusts, they would struggle with that concept. Tongue
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 12:46:48 AM »

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies