Who will be the eventual GOP nominee after tonight's debate?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:31:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who will be the eventual GOP nominee after tonight's debate?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Vote
Trump

Cruz

Carson

Rubio

Christie

Fiorina

Paul

Kasich

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Who will be the eventual GOP nominee after tonight's debate?  (Read 3003 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 08:52:25 AM »

Cruz or Rubio

If it came to these two, I'd stand with Cruz.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 08:54:29 AM »

That's Carson right now, if you've followed the polls from the last 7 to 10 days. Heck, Carson is now even ahead in Oklahoma and in Cruz' home state of Texas! In addition to being almost 10 points ahead of Trump in Iowa, and leading quite a few national polls lately.

Polls don't make someone a frontrunner. Undeniable greatness makes some The FrontrunnerTM. Anyway, please don't even mention three states that will ultimately mean nothing when there was one JUNK POLL at the national level that was immediately disproven by other outlets.

Trump leads in states that matter like NH, SC, and NV (with Hispanics!). The South loves him.
Carson is a fad, you see.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 08:56:33 AM »

The only thing keeping me from ***ing my pants is that I think Trump really doesn't want to be president. Hopefully thats true.

Are you kidding? He's the biggest egomaniac on the planet and you think he doesn't want to be the Leader of the Free World?

He's so egomanic that he would probably even paint The White House golden. Actually that is more a prediction than a theory lol. However, I guess someone will stop him before he manages to carry out his plan. Someone will impeach him for insanity and historical falsehood/devastation of a landmark or something.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 09:15:14 AM »

Rubio.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »

I think we have less of an idea who will be the nominee after the debate, than we did before.
JonathanSwift
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

That's Carson right now, if you've followed the polls from the last 7 to 10 days. Heck, Carson is now even ahead in Oklahoma and in Cruz' home state of Texas! In addition to being almost 10 points ahead of Trump in Iowa, and leading quite a few national polls lately.

Polls don't make someone a frontrunner. Undeniable greatness makes some The FrontrunnerTM. Anyway, please don't even mention three states that will ultimately mean nothing when there was one JUNK POLL at the national level that was immediately disproven by other outlets.

Trump leads in states that matter like NH, SC, and NV (with Hispanics!). The South loves him.

Well put. Even if Carson were leading nationally (which remains to be seen), Trump is still the favorite to win the nomination, just as Romney was still the favorite even when people like Cain and Perry briefly surpassed him in the polls.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2015, 09:31:06 AM »

Well put. Even if Carson were leading nationally (which remains to be seen), Trump is still the favorite to win the nomination, just as Romney was still the favorite even when people like Cain and Perry briefly surpassed him in the polls.

Only if Trump decides to spend one billion dollars out of his own pockets. All the forces in the nature will be against him, that much I can promise.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2015, 10:19:23 AM »

Most likely Rubio. I think Jeb Bush is finished. Right now, I think so.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies