1992 Election game-Game Play Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:57:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  1992 Election game-Game Play Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1992 Election game-Game Play Thread  (Read 3234 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« on: November 07, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »

The Perot Campaign - August 1 to August 8, 1991

August 1, 1991 - Texas

- Perot meets with voters in Houston, Texas. He emphasizes his successful record as a businessman, Texas heritage, and plans for the nation if elected in 1992.
- Perot holds a rally in Houston, Texas, highlighting how his policies will help our nation's people and work towards creating a better America.
- Perot eats lunch with prominent local politicians and donors in Houston and convinces them to support his presidential campaign.
- Perot spends the afternoon strolling throughout Houston, meeting with pedestrians and convincing them to vote Perot in 1992. He also makes a few stump speeches when requested.
- Perot makes a widely-attended speech outside the Houston City Hall where he emphasizes his record, policies, and Texas roots.

August 2, 1991 - Texas

- Perot spends the morning designing and filming campaign ads for his political cause, with most ads revolving around how Perot is both a viable presidential candidate and one who has myriad differences with the major two parties.
- Perot travels to Austin, Texas, where he eats lunch with voters in a popular restaurant and convinces them to join his cause.
- Perot spends the afternoon holding a variety of rallies around Austin, in which he emphasizes his plans as president and how his social policy, economic policy, and fiscal policy will all greatly benefit the general American population.
- Perot makes another keynote speech in the evening, talking about his record as a businessman and plans for a Perot Administration.

August 3, 1991 - Texas

- Perot travels to Dallas, Texas, where he spends the morning talking with voters and highlighting his plans to make America great again if elected in 1992.
- Perot spends his lunch meeting with residents of Dallas.
- Perot spends the afternoon in Dallas, talking with voters and further advancing progress with his campaign's advertisements.
- Perot holds a variety of rallies around the city during the evening, talking mainly about his views on trade deals and civil rights issues.

August 4, 1991 - California

- Perot travels to Los Angeles, California, where he spends the morning holding rallies and speeches around the city.
- Perot spends lunch and most of the afternoon canvassing around the city, meeting with voters and hiring campaign surrogates to help him in his presidential campaign.
- Perot spends the evening holding more rallies in Los Angeles, emphasizing his record as a successful businessman and talking about his plans to restore hope and success for all in America.

August 5, 1991 - California

- Perot travels to San Francisco, California, where he spends the morning handling personal finances and working on hiring campaign staff for the state. He also continues to make advertisements in order to convince American voters to support Perot in 1992.
- Perot spends lunch talking with a variety of local politicians and activists, emphasizing why they should support Perot in 199 and talking about his stances on abortion, taxation rates, government spending, and integrity.
- Perot makes a widely-attended speech in the evening in the center of San Francisco, where he attacks the Bush, Brown, and Richards campaigns for supporting policies that are antithetical to American progress and reform.

August 6, 1991 - California

- Perot travels to San Diego, where he spends the day meeting with voters and talking about his plans for America.
- Perot addresses the city in a televised speech in the evening, talking about his policy positions and how he will work with Congress and other government officials to support progressive and multipartisan initiatives if elected next year.

August 7, 1991 - New York

- Perot travels to New York City, where he attends a variety of popular rallies throughout the city and talks to thousands among thousands of voters from around the region in order to convince them to "Go With Perot and Ensure a Bush Overthrow."
- Perot spends lunch at a popular restaurant in NYC, meeting with voters and talking about how his record shows his propensity to be successful and help others.
- Perot spends the evening walking around the streets of New York, meeting with owners of small businesses and those on the streets and emphasizing how his policies as president will help both of them.

August 8, 1991 - New York

- Perot spends another day in New York City, talking to voters in the morning and highlighting both his record as a businessman and positions on social, economic, and foreign policy issues.
- Perot spends the afternoon holding a variety of stump speeches and rallies around the city, canvassing in order to convince voters to support his presidential campaign in '92.
- Perot is the star of a widely-attended speech in front of Times Square in New York City, addressing Americans in a televised address regarding his positions and goals in the campaign.

_______

Advertisement - To Be Played Nationwide

"What comes to mind when you hear the phrase 'party politics'? What do you think of? Well, I'll tell you what I think of. When I hear that phrase, I think of corruption, bribery, and forced moderation of political policies in order to meet party establishment standards. I think of politicians being forced to censor their own views and values in order to get the money, influence, and validity from party establishments and leaders. Well, I'll tell you, America - I'm sick and tired of party politics. I'm sick and tired of the corruption and lies that political party machines espouse, and I'm sick and tired of seeing the same two parties on the ballot every year and not being able to vote for someone who approaches elections with an alternative perspective and truly cares about the American people. That's why I've decided to run for president, and that's why I'm asking for your vote in 1992. America needs a third choice - a choice that is uncorrupted by political machines and knows what our nation truly needs. My presidential campaign will be unmoderated, uncensored, and truly honest - these are the values that the American people are looking for in politics. So, America, who do you like best? Go with Perot in '92."
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 08:32:05 PM »

I really like the timeline, it's just that a lot of us here are really lazy. The same thing has happened with virtually all of the other recent interactive timelines, so we should probably just wait and see what happens.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies