Who would you like to see become Pope in the near future? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:03:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Who would you like to see become Pope in the near future? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Please Vote!
Tarcisio Bertone

Sean O’Malley

Marc Ouellet

Timothy Dolan

Luis Tagle

Soane Patita Paini Mafi

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Who would you like to see become Pope in the near future?  (Read 10346 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 22, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »

Doesn't matter--no matter who they choose, he/she will join forces with apostate Protestants and force Sunday worship (the mark of the beast) on the world.  When my LCMS minister uncle comes up to Michigan to torture and kill me for being a Sabbath keeper, I won't care who the pope is.  Tongue
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:06:39 AM »

Doesn't matter--no matter who they choose, he/she will join forces with apostate Protestants and force Sunday worship (the mark of the beast) on the world.  When my LCMS minister uncle comes up to Michigan to torture and kill me for being a Sabbath keeper, I won't care who the pope is.  Tongue

If he were Wisconsin Synod instead of Missouri Synod, he'd probably go after the Papists first.
No--he would join forces with the Papists to enforce Sunday keeping and kill the Sabbath keepers, just as God showed our Prophetess.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies