Who will be Appointed if One of the Senators Becomes President? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:05:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who will be Appointed if One of the Senators Becomes President? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who will be Appointed if One of the Senators Becomes President?  (Read 1860 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 21, 2015, 10:17:27 AM »
« edited: November 27, 2015, 04:26:34 PM by Kingpoleon »

Ted Cruz:
Dewhurst, George P. Bush, and several others seem likely to be appointed by Abbott.

Robert L. Duncan would be an amazing replacement, but I wouldn't expect it from a man who defends Ted Nugent.

Lindsey Graham:
Matt Moore is a rising star. Jenny Sanford, Glenn McConnell, Knox White, and several others would seem like good choices, too.

Marco Rubio:
I'm thinking Adam Putnam, Connie Mack, IV, and Jennifer Carroll would be good appointments.

Rand Paul:
Thomas Massie and Jenean Hampton are the only ones I can think of that Bevin would appoint.

Bernie Sanders:
Miro Weinberger, Peter Clavelle, Tim Ashe, David Zuckerman, and Matt Dunne seem like the most likely people to be appointed. Then again, Doug Hoffer and Howard Dean are better known and much stronger candidates in a midterm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies