Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:52:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman"  (Read 2601 times)
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2015, 11:40:53 AM »

ITT: sexist teenagers
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »

Yeah, Jesus, this thread is awful.

As always, Atlas posters ridiculing someone gets even more amusing once you remind yourself how vastly less successful most of them are both in their careers and sexual lives. Like, I'm sure DWS is gonna lose sleep over a bunch of loser internet geeks disliking her.

I mostly note that part, because I know that the more pertinent point of why sexism is awful would fly over peoples' heads anyway.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2015, 12:24:06 PM »

Yes the only reason people hate this woman is because they're sexist.

Trolls like you should be banned.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »

You hate her because she insisted on sticking to a politically advantageous talking point in an interview?

Ok...
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2015, 12:48:55 PM »

I hate Sarah Palin does that make me sexist? LOL, what defines as sexism today is a joke...
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 12:53:12 PM »

It is entirely possible to criticize a woman without resorting to misogynist insults.  I, for one, am not particularly a fan of DWS to say the least.  

But the type of sexist reactions I see every time DWS/Hillary Clinton/Carly Fiorina are brought up here are sickening and indicative of why America has one of the lowest rates of female office holders of any Western democracy.  I may troll a lot on this forum, but I can assure you that I am entirely serious when I call out the blatant bigotry I see both on this forum and in real life every day.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »

I hate Sarah Palin does that make me sexist? LOL, what defines as sexism today is a joke...

No, it does not. Being sexist makes you sexist.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »

As always, Atlas posters ridiculing someone gets even more amusing once you remind yourself how vastly less successful most of them are both in their careers and sexual lives. Like, I'm sure DWS is gonna lose sleep over a bunch of loser internet geeks disliking her.

The irony is you probably wouldn't apply this logic to Donald Trump, even though it still applies.

It's telling that the only defense of DWS provided on this board is "you're a sexist loser for not liking her!"

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »

I don't know if Trump is a very good Republican, attacking the most successful RNC chair.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2015, 06:02:40 PM »

He's a Deep Cover Democratic Operative. Really shouldn't have blown his cover away like that. No real Republican criticizes their best symbol.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2015, 06:02:51 PM »

I don't care for DWS at all and think she should be canned, but insulting her appearance isn't constructive at all.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2015, 06:21:33 PM »

Yeah this. And I think DWS is the worst DNC chair we have had in some time. Just because she has had a poor record as chair doesn't mean we should venerate Donald Trump for hurling petty, sexist insults at her.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »

Didn't you know....if you hate Hillary Clinton or DWS,  you are sexist...but if you hate Carly Fiorina or Sarah Palin...that goes under the whatever category by Democratic logic...it's amazing how that party use wedge issue paradigms like they are going out of fashion, if you attacked Obama or opposed him politically you were deemed a racist and Hillary is using the Sexist term to muzzle her opposition.  Democrats make intolerance a cornerstone of there electoral strategy, like it's going out of fashion. ..I will be labelled a Fascist for making this double standard an issue.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

The irony is you probably wouldn't apply this logic to Donald Trump, even though it still applies.

It's telling that the only defense of DWS provided on this board is "you're a sexist loser for not liking her!"

The irony is that your strawman version of your opponent is a strawman? I don't think that is the definition of irony.

Anyway, attacking a man over his looks (especially when done by straight men) isn't exactly comparable to attacking a woman over hers. I know you won't get that but there it is.

Also, I'm not defending this woman. I honestly know little about her. But I can recognize sexist attacks when I see them and I think it's important to call that out.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2015, 03:22:44 AM »

as a crazy woman, i strongly resent the association
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies