Zero In Polling: Post Dissolution Presidential Approvals (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:25:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Zero In Polling: Post Dissolution Presidential Approvals (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zero In Polling: Post Dissolution Presidential Approvals  (Read 1317 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: November 06, 2015, 03:41:27 AM »

As much as I hated certain circumstances at the time (Tongue), I must say I loved Polnut's term as President. Everything was so much easier and less combative, especially with the major Parties all gone. True you had Nappy and the boys getting into fights and the usual nonsense but the game was peaceful in a way that it has not been since.

You're welcome. Wink

Also, a poll in which 41% disapprove of Nathan is entirely indicative of this poll being saturated by conservatives and trolls alike, and there are other trends for other Presidents that indicate the same. As such, I don't put much stock in these results.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 04:39:24 AM »

As much as I hated certain circumstances at the time (Tongue), I must say I loved Polnut's term as President. Everything was so much easier and less combative, especially with the major Parties all gone. True you had Nappy and the boys getting into fights and the usual nonsense but the game was peaceful in a way that it has not been since.

You're welcome. Wink

Also, a poll in which 41% disapprove of Nathan is entirely indicative of this poll being saturated by conservatives and trolls alike, and there are other trends for other Presidents that indicate the same. As such, I don't put much stock in these results.

I'd fully ignore the Napoleon result, as I'd bet that a good deal of the "disapprovals" are just disapproving of his general fact that he was Mercado.

Yeah, but I was talking about Nathan. Napoleon was hated toward the end of his presidency (but still had enough electoral influence to beat me in an at-large special), but yes: looking at his numbers compared to Nathan's (who was in office all of one week to fill the remainder of Napoleon's term after he won that at-large special) is another indicator of wackery and a skewed voting pool.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies