MS: 2015 Attorney General General Election Result
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:40:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MS: 2015 Attorney General General Election Result
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MS: 2015 Attorney General General Election Result  (Read 5504 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »

It's proof of just how far the Democratic Party has fallen that they are rejoicing over winning the Mississippi Attorney General race

There are many states (Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, and so on) where Republicans would rejoice winning comparable office. How low Republican party has fallen?Huh

I'm talking about the amount of attention being paid to an inconsequential row office.  And if Republicans were harping on stuff like this as evidence of a good night I would say the same

I will remind you your words next November. And i don't consider an AG office to be "inconsequental". It's not my native Russia, where exactly ONE office matters...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 02:05:49 PM »

It's proof of just how far the Democratic Party has fallen that they are rejoicing over winning the Mississippi Attorney General race

There are many states (Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, and so on) where Republicans would rejoice winning comparable office. How low Republican party has fallen?Huh

I'm talking about the amount of attention being paid to an inconsequential row office.  And if Republicans were harping on stuff like this as evidence of a good night I would say the same

In the grand scheme of things the Kentucky gubernatorial election is quite inconsequential as well to everyone who doesn't live there.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 02:26:35 PM »

Green Line proving once again his lack of knowledge of the atlas. rip sweet prince
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »

Green Line proving once again his lack of knowledge of the atlas. rip sweet prince
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies