Sanders (D) Vs Trump (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:30:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders (D) Vs Trump (R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders (D) Vs Trump (R)  (Read 2200 times)
Extrabase500
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2015, 09:03:02 PM »
« edited: November 08, 2015, 09:39:45 PM by Extrabase500 »

Not sure about Nevada/Pennsylvania/New Hampshire.

Trump (R) 50% 287EV
Sanders (D) 47% 251EV

Trump by 2-4% it would be like Bush Vs Kerry 2004.

Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 09:04:56 PM »

I'm glad you clarified what party they're in. If it wasn't for that, I would have thought it was Sanders (R) versus Trump (D).
Extrabase500
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 09:05:45 PM »

I'm glad you clarified what party they're in. If it wasn't for that, I would have thought it was Sanders (R) versus Trump (D).

Well I clarified that because theirs a chance ether one could go third.
ScottieF

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »

Sanders 290
Trump 248
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 09:45:44 PM »

I think Donald Trump is the one thing that could scare minorities into actually turning out at Obama levels for Sanders. 
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 09:52:57 PM »

Trump would crush Sanders. Sanders apologizes for everything. Trump, meanwhile, can sneakily shift all of his positions to more moderate ones and crush Bernie with one of his sly sayings that are brutally honest about his character "he's old" "He's weird" "So low energy".
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 10:37:53 PM »

I think Donald Trump is the one thing that could scare minorities into actually turning out at Obama levels for Sanders. 
I agree. Assuming a ticket of Bernie Sanders and Sherrod Brown vs. Trump/Cruz, I am predicting a Bernie landslide with parts of the South going Democratic for the first time in 35 year: http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/aNVAA.png
Extrabase500
Rookie
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 10:44:12 PM »

I agree. Assuming a ticket of Bernie Sanders and Sherrod Brown vs. Trump/Cruz, I am predicting a Bernie landslide with parts of the South going Democratic for the first time in 35 year: http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/aNVAA.png

Well Sanders is extremley leftist on economic issues, and other than immigration Trump is pretty moderate. Trump is also a MUCH better campaigner. However, Sanders would obviously win CA/NY etc and hispanic vote would be massive against Trump but Trump would dominate among Whites in Arizona, etc much more than most Republicans given some of his populist stances and his anti-mass immigration/pro-securing the border plank.

Also Sanders is to economically leftist and socially liberal to win in southern states like Missouri and theirs nowhere near enough Hispanics to make him competitive in Texas. Sanders would get alot of young leftists and all the kerry states (any Dem would get all the Kerry states just like any Republican will get all the McCain states) but Trump would dominate else where. So Trump would win like 3-4%.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 10:48:17 PM »

Probably similar to 2012.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 11:00:24 PM »

There would be a third party run in this situation, like Jim Webb or John Huntsman, that could effect the race.
Extrabase500
Rookie
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 11:01:16 PM »

There would be a third party run in this situation, like Jim Webb or John Huntsman, that could effect the race.

Nah the system makes it impossible. Also Hunstman is extremely boring and would attract no support.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 11:33:31 PM »

Trump 52%, 351 EV
Sanders 44%, 187 EV
Other 4%
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2015, 11:36:25 PM »

I am in shock at the number of delusional leftists on page 1. Let's end it there.

Nah the system makes it impossible. Also Hunstman is extremely boring and would attract no support.

Wow. The new guy actually gets how politics works. Welcome aboard! Please continue to make contributions like this.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2015, 11:39:19 PM »

Donald Trump/Chris Christie: 281 EV
Bernie Sanders/Amy Klobuchar: 257 EV
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 12:39:00 AM »

Well Sanders is extremley leftist on economic issues, and other than immigration Trump is pretty moderate. Trump is also a MUCH better campaigner. However, Sanders would obviously win CA/NY etc and hispanic vote would be massive against Trump but Trump would dominate among Whites in Arizona, etc much more than most Republicans given some of his populist stances and his anti-mass immigration/pro-securing the border plank.

Also Sanders is to economically leftist and socially liberal to win in southern states like Missouri and theirs nowhere near enough Hispanics to make him competitive in Texas. Sanders would get alot of young leftists and all the kerry states (any Dem would get all the Kerry states just like any Republican will get all the McCain states) but Trump would dominate else where. So Trump would win like 3-4%.
A valid point. I was just considering the high turnout against Trump. You may be right.
Extrabase500
Rookie
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 12:52:24 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2015, 12:55:05 AM by Extrabase500 »

I am in shock at the number of delusional leftists on page 1. Let's end it there.

Wow. The new guy actually gets how politics works. Welcome aboard! Please continue to make contributions like this.

That's how people vote/why he got no support. People don't analysis the issues like we do here lol.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 02:03:15 AM »

314-224

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »