Rate the 2016 Candidates from most conservative to most liberal IYO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:24:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rate the 2016 Candidates from most conservative to most liberal IYO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rate the 2016 Candidates from most conservative to most liberal IYO  (Read 2944 times)
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:26:30 AM »

On social issues, I feel that Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Ted Cruz, and Bobby Jindal are the most conservative and that Hillary Clinton is the most liberal candidate on social issues. On economic issues, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are the most conservative and Bernie Sanders is the most liberal. Regarding foreign policy, Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, and Ted Cruz are the most conservative and Bernie Sanders and Martin O' Malley are the most liberal. Overall, I would say that Ted Cruz is the most conservative candidate and that Bernie Sanders is the most liberal candidate.

I really don't know how to rank Donald Trump, as he is relatively moderate on economic issues, but very conservative on other issues such as immigration reform.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies