President Obama is an anti-Semite (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:49:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Obama is an anti-Semite (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Obama is an anti-Semite  (Read 1654 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« on: November 06, 2015, 11:00:33 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/netanyahus-new-top-media-adviser-called-obama-an-anti-semite/2015/11/05/682808dc-83e3-11e5-8bd2-680fff868306_story.html

Excluding the countries we are currently at war in Israel is the number one receipiant of US taxpayer funds ($2.96 billion).  In addition we are bribing EVERY country that boarders Israel ($4.86 billion).  So we spend a full 12% of our foreign aid budget on a tiny sliver of land and what does that buy us?  Yup you guessed it.  Our president is called an "anti-Semite" by the chief of public diplomacy.  Way to go dearest ally!
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »

some guy on the other side of the world, in the middle of nowhere

Strange way to describe this guy...

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 07:09:13 PM »

It is in fact the only rational deal that could be constructed in what is a very bad situation). That said, I think he should be a little more wary of Israel's enemies and recognize that Israel's enemies are usually our enemies too.

You contradicted yourself.  If he made the best deal he could what makes you think he isn't wary of Israel's enemies?  That's the kind of thinking that needs to end.  You can say, hey he made the best deal he could.  That's it.  We don't have to throw in a little sweetener to show the rabid Zionists we are on their side.  It's a perfectly reasonable statement on its own.

And we have all kinds of enemies like Cuba.  Doesn't mean we spend 12% of our foreign aid budget on countries surrounding Cuba and loan out our vote on the UN security council to a foreign government.  I'm leery of a lot of countries.  That doesn't mean I should constantly overreact and make things worse.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »

I personally feel Bibi is a problem.  There are plenty of other prominent Israeli politicians that have said very sane things during Obama's tenure.

And two men should be able to get along without it turning into vicious name calling.  I don't envy the president.  The Israel situation is tough.  You don't want any Israelis nor Palestinians to get hurt or feel their rights have been violated but every move you make upsets someone.

The Iran situation is no fun either.  But thanks to the Iraq debacle destabilizing the Middle East another massive ground war is a bridge too far for the international community and many Americans.  Iran has almost 80 million people.  Its population is well over double that of Iraq.  Bibi's fantasy of a ground war in Iran would create a gigantic chaotic swath of land from Pakistan to the Mediterranean Sea.

Obama doesn't get along with Bibi but even if they were best friends I just don't see a ground war in Iran happening any time soon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies