The White House: Griffin/Duke Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:30:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House: Griffin/Duke Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White House: Griffin/Duke Administration  (Read 6777 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: November 06, 2015, 03:06:53 PM »

Thank You, Mr. President it's an honor!!! Let's Work Together to Restore Our Countries Greatness in the Global Community!!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 08:41:26 PM »

Mr. President one question, the International Concordia reported this week that the Arabian States will take over 1,000,000 European Refugees with that being we are bascially letting Europe have no refugees at all. I would ask as SOS if you could take the refugees from their homeland so they are easier to have checks on with questioning people that know them from their camps,hometowns,mosques,churches etc. Also taking the people straight from their homeland decreases the chance that we make a mistake and allow a terrorist in since we are talking to people on the ground about them and not talking with all due respect to our friends in Europe who know very limited information about the refugees.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 09:26:35 PM »

I will support this plan if you Mr. President say that you will grant priority to religious minorities who are being persecuted if not the I will not support the plan.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 06:58:14 AM »

If the secretary of State is opposing his own Presidents' plan in public then shouldn't he resign?
I've recanted my position after getting further clarification with the President.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »

Thank You, Mr. President for allowing me to serve in your cabinet. It was a fun time serving as your Secretary of State. Best of Luck in your retirement!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies