Why doesn't the GOP have credible African-American conservative politicians? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:27:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why doesn't the GOP have credible African-American conservative politicians? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why doesn't the GOP have credible African-American conservative politicians?  (Read 4583 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: November 06, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »

When 3% of African Americans vote Republican, It's kind of hard to find politicians among that group.

I hate to be a statist but the GOP would have to nominate a tube of toothpaste to get 3% of the African American vote. Don't be so ignorant.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 11:36:54 AM »
« Edited: November 07, 2015, 11:39:24 AM by EliteLX »

When 3% of African Americans vote Republican, It's kind of hard to find politicians among that group.

I hate to be a statist but the GOP would have to nominate a tube of toothpaste to get 3% of the African American vote. Don't be so ignorant.

What are you even talking about?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't play like an idiot. The GOP 's absolute floor with African American voters is 4%. Mitt Romney did not even make a run to try and make inroads with blacks. Candidates should be receiving anywhere from 7-14% of the African American vote and stop trying to squeeze out only every last white male they can.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies