Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:40:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department?  (Read 3229 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
« edited: November 28, 2015, 07:12:00 PM by Sen. Oakvale »

Office of Oakvale (NNP-DE), Senator for the Northeast

This will serve as my office thread during my term as the Senator for the Northeast, recording my votes and the reasons for them and my record as I fight for freedom for the Northeast in the months ahead.

I encourage all Northeasterners, whatever their political affiliation, to contact me publicly or privately with their thoughts, concerns or queries as I join with my few remaining worthwhile colleagues to battle the corrupt establishment in Nyman and restore decency, democracy and greatness to the Senate.

Let's be clear about something - it is inherently absurd that the Senate is sitting while the Constitutional Convention creaks along. There's a strong chance that any legislation we debate will be wiped, and rightfully so. I plan to support Senator Talleyrand's motion to suspend Senate business.

But in the event that the motion is rejected by the various components of the Low Energy Caucus, my principle shall be this - I will vote against legislation unless I believe it will benefit the Northeast. I am not a national, at-large Senator. My interest isn't in what benefits the federal government. My priority is this region, its people and its powers.

The referendum was defeated, and the people of the Northeast said "not yet" to Independence. I respect that. But at the same time you elected me, as the Northeast nationalist candidate, to your Senate seat by a wide margin, and I understand what that meant - you want the Northeast to have more of a voice in Atlasia. I will do my utmost to be that voice.

X Oakvale
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:22:32 PM »

preëmptively endorsing any bid at reëlection ftr
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 02:36:17 PM »

"Not yet" lmao
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 02:41:36 PM »

My friends,

As per the rules of the Senate I have introduced a motion to the floor to expel the treacherous stooges NC Yankee, Lumine, PiT, Cris and Truman after the perverted and disgusting mockery of a confirmation process that led to this  cuckolded caucus of criminal cronies rejecting quite literally the most qualified Supreme Court nominee in the decade plus history of this nation on the flimsiest of slanderous pretexts. These "Senators" have betrayed the nation time and time again, and this latest travesty is the final straw.

Granted this motion will obviously not pass, due to the stranglehold the establishment has on the chamber, but is important to make a statement and stand up for democracy, even when there's no chance of success.

Thank you, my friend! It is much appreciated.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 02:56:33 PM »

LOL @ presenting motions to expel other Senators because they have different ideas than yours.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 03:19:41 PM »

LOL @ presenting motions to expel other Senators because they have different ideas than yours.

Not different ideas, my friend - a dereliction of duty.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 03:27:47 PM »

My friends,

I have introduced a constitutional amendment to return economic sovereignty to where it belongs - the regions of Atlasia.

During my time as Supreme Court judge, it became horrifying clear to me that the federal government has casually run roughshod over the rights of the regions for years, smugly acting as the arbiter of all issues, no matter how massive nor how minuscule. The time has come to fight back. This will, of course, return sweeping powers to the free people of the Northeast, but it will also help our struggling brothers and sisters in other regions across this land.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 03:33:05 PM »

(says one of the ringleaders of the witchhunt against vice president nix)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2015, 05:37:19 PM »

Ah, Nix, the disgraced former Vice-President who chose to fiddle while Nyman burned. I wonder where he is these days.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2015, 09:50:54 PM »

Excellent proposals, Senator Oakvale! My full support is behind them all!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 02:09:27 AM »

Ah, Nix, the disgraced former Vice-President who chose to fiddle while Nyman burned. I wonder where he is these days.

Actually he didn't fiddle. He demanded the surrender of someone supporting the Gov't whilst his fellow dissolutionist was in open active rebellion, about which he said nothing, and openly disclaimed upholding the constitution.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 02:14:22 AM »

Actually he didn't fiddle. He demanded the surrender of someone supporting the Gov't whilst his fellow dissolutionist was in open active rebellion, about which he said nothing, and openly disclaimed upholding the constitution.
i don't expect a lot from two members of the idiot caucus, but i certainly would've expected better than this exact reversal of the truth.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2015, 02:14:46 AM »

The derelicts are the ones demanding a rubber stamp. Perhaps that is what the Northeast voted for, it is not what my voters wanted though.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2015, 09:02:24 AM »

i don't expect a lot from two members of the idiot caucus, but i certainly would've expected better than this exact reversal of the truth.

Neither are very bright, so this comes as no surprise. Sour grapes from two failures who cannot control their jealousy of actual intelligent, successful people. First they tried to slander Nix, and now they go after Bacon King! Let them have their delusional, cringeworthy circlejerk. They haven't got anything else!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2015, 11:52:31 AM »

Yes, Talleyrand - it's pathetic if entirely unsurprising that the idiot caucus now spew lies about Nix, a towering figure in Atlasian history who they can never hope to compare to.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 06:53:02 PM »

The derelicts are the ones demanding a rubber stamp. Perhaps that is what the Northeast voted for, it is not what my voters wanted though.

Well, I can tell you I did not vote for this:

I motion for the expulsion of Senators NC Yankee, Lumine, Cris, Truman and PiT for making a mockery of the Senate's confirmation process.

I urge all right-thinking Senators to sign the motion.

Honest disagreements are honest disagreements, but I hope that trash is seen for what it is.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »

I'm saddened to not have your support on this DemPGH, but your representative owes you his judgement above all else.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 02:16:38 AM »

He demanded the surrneder of an innocent man facing trumped up charges by a rogue AG, whilst TNF was turning the Midwest into a People's Republic on the Praries. He then said, he neither upheld nor refuted the supremacy of the Constitution, which is why I said "disclaiming". Indifference maybe an acceptable position, but not one for the second in command during an active rebellion whilst the President is seemingly unreachable.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 02:43:05 AM »

Well, I can tell you I did not vote for this:

I don't think Cincy or many other people did either. I suppose it is like with Xahar and Tyrion, the only way people finally get it is when they get burned by it. Tongue
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 09:34:58 AM »

As a Northeasterner, I am shocked by this blatantly partisan move from our Senator. I thought you were supposed to represent us, not lead a witch-hunt against those you disagree with.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 10:17:40 AM »

As a Northeasterner, I am shocked by this blatantly partisan move from our Senator. I thought you were supposed to represent us, not lead a witch-hunt against those you disagree with.
again
where were you when rpryor was pillorying vice president nix?
don't pretend that you're making some kind of principled stand here, because you clearly aren't.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »

again
don't pretend that you're making some kind of principled stand here, because you clearly aren't.
Oh, me? I was new, and wasn't really involved yet. So yeah, don't hold me accountable for something that I didn't do when I couldn't.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 11:07:20 AM »

again
Oh, me? I was new, and wasn't really involved yet. So yeah, don't hold me accountable for something that I didn't do when I couldn't.
a weak excuse. you were there; you could have spoken up; you didn't. end of.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 01:28:56 PM »

Neither are very bright, so this comes as no surprise. Sour grapes from two failures who cannot control their jealousy of actual intelligent, successful people. First they tried to slander Nix, and now they go after Bacon King! Let them have their delusional, cringeworthy circlejerk. They haven't got anything else!

Nix is a disgraced traitor who ducked justice like a common criminal. It doesn't count as slander when it's the truth.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 01:33:13 PM »

BTW, it is funny to denigrate my intelligence when Nix made statements against interest proving his own guilt. If he had done better, he could have hidden his tracks and survived the purge of Al and TNF (both of whom were obviously guilty and were already finished). Instead he tried to feign innocence and then split when he saw that no one was convinced.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies