Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:38:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Oakvale - Religious Discrimination from the State Department?  (Read 3252 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 07, 2015, 05:37:19 PM »

LOL @ presenting motions to expel other Senators because they have different ideas than yours.

(says one of the ringleaders of the witchhunt against vice president nix)

Ah, Nix, the disgraced former Vice-President who chose to fiddle while Nyman burned. I wonder where he is these days.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:28:56 PM »

LOL @ presenting motions to expel other Senators because they have different ideas than yours.

(says one of the ringleaders of the witchhunt against vice president nix)

Ah, Nix, the disgraced former Vice-President who chose to fiddle while Nyman burned. I wonder where he is these days.

Actually he didn't fiddle. He demanded the surrender of someone supporting the Gov't whilst his fellow dissolutionist was in open active rebellion, about which he said nothing, and openly disclaimed upholding the constitution.
i don't expect a lot from two members of the idiot caucus, but i certainly would've expected better than this exact reversal of the truth.

Neither are very bright, so this comes as no surprise. Sour grapes from two failures who cannot control their jealousy of actual intelligent, successful people. First they tried to slander Nix, and now they go after Bacon King! Let them have their delusional, cringeworthy circlejerk. They haven't got anything else!

Nix is a disgraced traitor who ducked justice like a common criminal. It doesn't count as slander when it's the truth.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:33:13 PM »

BTW, it is funny to denigrate my intelligence when Nix made statements against interest proving his own guilt. If he had done better, he could have hidden his tracks and survived the purge of Al and TNF (both of whom were obviously guilty and were already finished). Instead he tried to feign innocence and then split when he saw that no one was convinced.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 05:11:32 PM »

As a Northeasterner, I am shocked by this blatantly partisan move from our Senator. I thought you were supposed to represent us, not lead a witch-hunt against those you disagree with.
again
where were you when rpryor was pillorying vice president nix?
don't pretend that you're making some kind of principled stand here, because you clearly aren't.
Oh, me? I was new, and wasn't really involved yet. So yeah, don't hold me accountable for something that I didn't do when I couldn't.
a weak excuse. you were there; you could have spoken up; you didn't. end of.
Okay, so you're seriously accusing me of not speaking up in defense of a man who refused to do his job and put down an illegal, treasonous, communist, secessionist rebellion before I even knew anything that was going on?

ah. the excuse hasn't worked, so you're doubling down on the lies. (incidentally, i'd be interested in hearing just what exactly you think the vice president's job is.)
Well, it's definitely not to run off, close his eyes, and stick his fingers in his ears while communists take over.

Or while the Attorney General goes on a politically-motivated rampage of throwing trumped-up charges at people he doesn't like.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies