Jeb: "Hell yeah, I would [kill Baby Hitler]. You gotta step up, man!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:05:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb: "Hell yeah, I would [kill Baby Hitler]. You gotta step up, man!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb: "Hell yeah, I would [kill Baby Hitler]. You gotta step up, man!"  (Read 4392 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: November 09, 2015, 08:13:14 PM »

If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Jeb, Toby Flenderson and Baby Hitler, I would give Jeb the gun so he could shoot himself in the foot twice.

Why? If there's one thing that 2015 has demonstrated, its that Jeb Bush needs no help whatsoever to shoot himself in the foot.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:13:32 PM »

If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Jeb, Toby Flenderson and Baby Hitler, I would give Jeb the gun so he could shoot himself in the foot twice.

Why? If there's one thing that 2015 has demonstrated, its that Jeb Bush needs no help whatsoever to shoot himself in the foot.

That's the joke. I give him the gun instead of firing...oh never mind.

Oh, no, I got it. It's just that he's so awful, he shouldn't even need that much help. He could shoot himself in the foot in a locked, gunless room with his hands lopped off. He's that talented.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies