Look who's talking about the Clinton e-mails!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:46:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Look who's talking about the Clinton e-mails!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Look who's talking about the Clinton e-mails!  (Read 375 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:16 AM »

The guy who approved torture and mass surveillance of American citizens, and outed a CIA agent as political payback, still manages to be treated by the media as a Very Serious Person.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/12/dick-cheney-on-hillary-clinton-i-think-shes-in-big-trouble/?postshare=5431447383551684&tid=ss_tw

“I think she’s in big trouble… It’s pretty clear to me that in fact she did not handle the matter appropriately, that she consciously misled the American people and that I think it does raise serious, serious doubts about her capacity to be president of the United States.”
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:02:29 AM »

Dick Cheney talking about misleading people?

Get on the bandwagon, you're taking on the right-wings talking points, might as well go the whole hog.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 08:25:54 AM »

The guy who approved torture and mass surveillance of American citizens, and outed a CIA agent as political payback, still manages to be treated by the media as a Very Serious Person.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/12/dick-cheney-on-hillary-clinton-i-think-shes-in-big-trouble/?postshare=5431447383551684&tid=ss_tw

“I think she’s in big trouble… It’s pretty clear to me that in fact she did not handle the matter appropriately, that she consciously misled the American people and that I think it does raise serious, serious doubts about her capacity to be president of the United States.”

Right-wing media still admire Dick Cheney for expanding the powers of the Vice-President... only to ignore that much of his expanded power was put to evil use. Other media have laid off him, as if fearing that grilling him would kill him.

Dick Cheney, the most dangerous liar that can exist, sincerely believes his own lies.   
bobloblaw
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 10:11:57 AM »

Are you willfully stupid??? CIA agent was outed by Armitage. Just how F-ing stupid are you? Fact and history dont matter to you. Plus your hero is a guy who lied about the Gulf of Tonkin and caused a war killing 58,000 American soldiers.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies