Limbaugh: Kasich & Bush Should be Democrats; O'Reilly: Only Two Reps. Different
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Limbaugh: Kasich & Bush Should be Democrats; O'Reilly: Only Two Reps. Different
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Limbaugh: Kasich & Bush Should be Democrats; O'Reilly: Only Two Reps. Different  (Read 2139 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2015, 03:15:55 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/12/oreilly_isnt_all_that_much_difference_between_gop_candidates_except_for_kasich_and_rand_paul.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/11/limbaugh-kasich-jeb-running-as-democrats/
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 04:44:25 PM »

Why would they think they need to pass some kind of conservative orthodoxy test when Donald Trump has gained acclaim (from Rush included) when holding positions traditionally considered far more toxic?

In his mind it seems Republican=asshole, Democrat=acting like you made it through high school. Ideological consistency be damned...
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 04:54:42 PM »

Limbaugh would have said the same thing about George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. They all won the Republican nomination. John Kasich will pick up what Bush lost, and become the nominee.
kansasdemocrat
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:31:25 PM »

Limbaugh would have said the same thing about George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. They all won the Republican nomination. John Kasich will pick up what Bush lost, and become the nominee.

LOL

No wonder Bernie Sanders' supporters are so bad at electoral analysis.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »

Rush wasn't even that popular back in the late 80s, that's when he was just taking off on talk radio. I doubt he would of said that about GHWB back then.
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 12:26:58 AM »

LOL

Bookmark this post. Kasich will be the nominee, and if the Democratic nominee is Hillary, he will win the Presidency.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 12:33:17 AM »

LOL

Bookmark this post. Kasich will be the nominee, and if the Democratic nominee is Hillary, he will win the Presidency.

I hope you're right, but that's very unlikely at this stage.
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 12:55:06 AM »

LOL

Don't give up. I'm active in progressive circles and have worked on Democratic campaigns before. Hillary is unelectable, as the progressive part of the Democratic base will not turn out for her. There is also talk that she will select a conservadem like Tim Kaine for VP. If Clinton/Kaine is the ticket, expect a good portion of the base to stay home, and a map that looks something like this: http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/MYV32.png
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 12:56:45 AM »

If the Tea Party continues to take over the GOP, Kasich (along with George Pataki) will probably switch parties to become Democrats.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 12:58:21 AM »

LOL

Sanders would get annihilated against Kasich - a double-digit loss would be possible. There are some Republicans that Sanders would do better against than Clinton: Kasich is not one of them.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 01:17:23 AM »

LOL

Sanders would get annihilated against Kasich - a double-digit loss would be possible. There are some Republicans that Sanders would do better against than Clinton: Kasich is not one of them.

All Bernie has to do is explain to the average voter what the senior executives at the Lehman Brothers did to the global economy in 2008. BOOM!
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 02:03:23 AM »

LOL

All Bernie has to do is explain to the average voter what the senior executives at the Lehman Brothers did to the global economy in 2008. BOOM!

omg sanders supporters are unironically this deluded

i weep for this nation
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 02:34:48 AM »

LOL

Don't give up. I'm active in progressive circles and have worked on Democratic campaigns before. Hillary is unelectable, as the progressive part of the Democratic base will not turn out for her. There is also talk that she will select a conservadem like Tim Kaine for VP. If Clinton/Kaine is the ticket, expect a good portion of the base to stay home, and a map that looks something like this: http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/MYV32.png

This is my Kasich/Rubio vs Clinton/Kaine map

Kasich/Rubio 301
Clinton/Kaine 237

Now Heres my Kasich/Rubio vs Sanders/Anyone map

Kasich/Rubio 353
Sanders/Anyone 185
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 04:41:01 AM »

LOL

omg sanders supporters are unironically this deluded

i weep for this nation

Senior executive at the Lehman Brothers in 2001-BOOM is really not something you want on your resume.
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 12:45:33 PM »

LOL

Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

LOL

I'm not sure who you are directing this post to. I agree 100% that Kasich could and would beat Sanders. The map would probably look something like this: http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/qx2lv.png
bobloblaw
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 03:06:09 PM »

but he didnt
skoods
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 03:30:42 PM »

I don't know what's more funny: sanders supporters who think progressives won't turn out for the progressive white knight of the last 25 years or republicans who think that they actually have a chance of winning a national election with a policy of "screw anyone who isn't white, rich, or born in America. And bomb everyone else."

Good luck with that. The 35 and under generation will not elect a republican and the liberals will not stay home when faced with the option of forward thinking versus old, tired, racists.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 04:46:04 PM »

I support Sanders is a dumb troll, and needs to be ignored.

Kasich literally looks like a mad man on those debate stages, and he needs to be locked up.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 04:49:22 PM »

Kasich literally looks like a mad man on those debate stages, and he needs to be locked up.

Agreed, Mr. Limbaugh.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 07:45:35 PM »

I find it very sad that Rush hasn't yet gotten over his addiction to prescription drugs.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 08:50:38 PM »

Agreed, Mr. Limbaugh.

Rush Limbaugh is a broken clock. He is absolutely 100% correct on how awful John Kasich is.
kansasdemocrat
Rookie

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »

I find it very sad that Rush hasn't yet gotten over his addiction to prescription drugs.

I find it disturbing that your parents haven't renewed your prescription.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies