Paris Attacks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:23:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Paris Attacks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paris Attacks  (Read 35166 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 15, 2015, 08:24:17 PM »

Call me a fanatic, but as an American I feel weak when France and Russia are blowing up the terrorists better than America. We have a leader who isn't pushing full force. He has one year left as President, Obama has an opportunity to blow the hell outta ISIS. We could unite the world against terror.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 04:38:04 AM »

Those bloody guys screwed the end of my night, this is what you get when you sleep with radio.

Confirmed informations:

2 killed.

1 got by a sniper, 1 is the bomb belt woman that tried to retaliate to this.

'Other not yet confirmed informations':

The assault would be finished but operation still going on, security checking.

A 3rd guy would have been killed in the flat.

2 policemen injured.

An other flat would have been inspected 500m from the main one, 3 people arrested without problem.

2 other person would have been arrested in the street, 1 would be the guy to whom they rented the flat.

Apparently, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the guy about which I posted a fancy pic yesterday could be outthere. The guy loved to publicly make fun of authorities about the fact he can travel between Syria and Europe whenever he wanted. He might find it less funny, or even more, if so.

Assault began at 4h30 am, last big blasts been heard at 7h30 am (this is 'what' awoke me).

Took place in the center of Saint-Denis, northern Parisian suburb, 800m from Stade de France.

Stay safe out there, my French comrade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies