The End of the "Age of Terrorism" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:10:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  The End of the "Age of Terrorism" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The End of the "Age of Terrorism"  (Read 794 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: November 14, 2015, 07:21:55 AM »

Depends if you mean 'the terrorism' or our f**king good companion now 'the Islamist terrorism'.

Hmm, I can mainly speak about France personally.

It's crazy because during the day I was about opening a thread of how pitiful have been all the attempts since Charlie, while that in the same time, and crazy too, but the poll had been published yesterday too, about the fact that 'terrorism' became the 2nd biggest concern for French, with a 518% increase within one year.

And then, it suddenly took a new turn...

But both aspects are important, the totally amateurs pitiful self attempts, and now those apparently bloody pros. I remember infos from yesterday evening about several witnessings saying that the commando looked like quite young.

And it seems to put us in a permanent unrest state.

And, in this country, thanks to all those glorious bloody years of hypocrite racism and contempt toward several generations of one part of 'our population', seems we have a good 'possible available stock'.

And that even goes beyond the classical 'young frustrated Muslim guy from rough district', you have the classical French middle (upper or lower) class that also joins now with that new shade of 'Jihadism', France also has it's 'Jihadi John', Maxime something, a good old Normand white young guy...

Maybe the totally unstructured and senseless without any clear perspectives things that became our 'civilizations' have something to do with that?

To answer the question in a more clear way, at least in this country, the potentiality of a long enough rest with more or less big intensity seems...big...so far.

And when it comes to the potentiality of something like the IS to spread and last, hmm, better you don't ask me...

In any case, we might have a few things to shrink in our countries, the pitiful stuff is that stuff like that helps everything but to think...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies