Speech from Indiana
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:00:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Speech from Indiana
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speech from Indiana  (Read 333 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 18, 2005, 07:15:58 AM »

Well it looks like this election will be the second one in a row with 4 candidates. With Kodratos entering the race it makes it a little more interesting.

Now some people are saying that I don't care about children and that I'm cutting funding for education as well. Now I say if I don't care about children would I have proposed the Mideast Children's Initiative? The answer is plainly no. Repealing the Family Planning Amendment isn't really a cut against children. In my view we should slightly race education spending to equip the next generation for the future.

Other people have been saying that I'm also conservative and not bringing the region together. Yes I voted for mostly conservative bills, because yes I am conservative. If I really wanted to try to bring the left down would I have voted to confrim Secretary of Defense Emsworth or Secretary of Forum Affairs True Democrat? The answer to this as well is no.

About bringing the region together, it's a pretty tough job. There are many people on the left and right of the politicial spectrum here. And sadly to say that there are many people on the left that wouldn't vote for a conservative candidate ever. Joe Republic and Peter Bell have been the only people to really bring the region together and they're center to center liberal. I would like to bring this region together but it doesn't seem that a conservative will be able to but I will try to if you give me another term.

May the force be with you and God bless Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies