Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:41:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris  (Read 2284 times)
bobloblaw
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 14, 2015, 11:52:17 AM »

Liberal sacred cows lie dead in the streets of Paris

Gun Control
Open Borders
Multi Culturalism
Diversity
Non Intervention

So rarely has a religion been so thoroughly discredited.

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »

Go away
mencken
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:21 AM »

How is nonintervention discredited? I doubt Europe would be in the precarious position it is in today if Western governments had not sought to spread the gospel of democracy to autocratic regimes for the last two decades.
bobloblaw
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 11:56:48 AM »

How is nonintervention discredited? I doubt Europe would be in the precarious position it is in today if Western governments had not sought to spread the gospel of democracy to autocratic regimes for the last two decades.

Well France wasnt involved in the Iraq war and cant really be blamed for creating ISIS, though they did play a role in Libya.

Europeans wouldnt be in the position they are in if their citizens had babies and they didnt import hoards of moslems
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »

Wasn't there a poll not so long ago showing 16% of French Muslims supported ISIS? Not surprising, considering.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 12:01:50 PM »

bobloblaw
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »

Wasn't there a poll not so long ago showing 16% of French Muslims supported ISIS? Not surprising, considering.

16% of French Moslims in nearly one million people
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 12:05:10 PM »

Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 12:08:45 PM »

Gun Control
Open Borders
Multi Culturalism
Diversity
Non Intervention

What a disgusting thing to say.  Shame on you.
bobloblaw
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »

Gun Control
Open Borders
Multi Culturalism
Diversity
Non Intervention

so it isnt true? There is now confirmation that one of the attackers is a refugee from Syria.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 12:11:33 PM »

What do you suppose the solution should be? Lock Muslims in interment camps?
bobloblaw
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 12:22:15 PM »

Europe will not be a democracy much longer. It will be either Islamic or some sort of nationalist dictatorship

No more immigration....period.
End abortion...we cannot replace aborted western babies with immigrants from nonwestern societies.
Make Islam a pariah religion. Shun and exclude them from all aspect of society.

Liberals will eventually give us a very illiberal society.
weixiaobao
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 12:23:45 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQuCdv3A98

Swayed me a bit about the gun thing.

I wished people had fight harder in term of cultural war.  When people become naturalized citizens (in the USA), you have swear multiple oaths.  So how is it can be tolerate that surveys after surveys, a significant of European Muslims have views that would be constituted as traitorous to the country that they currently reside in.  Why are people like Anjem Choudary can be freely walk about spread ISIS propaganda?  And recruiting people for ISIS?

Are we that fearful of directly going after these people at specific Mosque that have history of recruiting for ISIS under the meme of Islamphobia??

There are things that can be tolerate and there are things that cannot be.  It is crazy the youth generation.  The tumblr, the vine, the twitter generation spoke out against free speech, blasted Charlie Hebdo because of sensitivity.  Mind boggling.  

As for non intervention, why should we go to war with countries that aren't at war with us?  Syria, or Libya, or Iraq.

ISIS is a different situation.  ISIS had repeatedly commit act of wars on the West soil.  And it about time, we treated as such.  

I don't understand why do the politicians still prevent Russia to take charge of Syria.  Let they do their things.  Recalled, it isn't Vietnam or Korea that ultimately ended the Cold War.  It is letting China and Russia alone long enough that they turn against each others.  That is a much bigger blow.

If Russia wants to deal with ISIS, let them.  But either way, ISIS must be deal with.  And deal with them with caution and tried to limited the amount of civilian casualty as much as possible.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 12:25:25 PM »

In a general context, he has a very true point.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
weixiaobao
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 12:25:44 PM »

It will be either Islamic or some sort of nationalist dictatorship

Lol, after this attack on France??  No, each countries already starting to act.  If not, the seeds of doubt are already enter the public mind.
bobloblaw
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »

It will be either Islamic or some sort of nationalist dictatorship

Lol, after this attack on France??  No, each countries already starting to act.  If not, the seeds of doubt are already enter the public mind.

I knew this would happen, just not so soon.

Next will be entire areas of Europe controlled by ISIS or ISIS like groups. What is happening in Syria will happen in Europe...sooner than I thought.

With gun control. I dont think CCW would have stopped the massacre. But it is clear gun bans protect no one.
weixiaobao
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 12:38:57 PM »

Cultural wars.  It is unbelievable the popular opinions among the youth in regard to Charlie Hebdo was appalling.  As the attack went on last night, tumblr had trends like, "I pray that muslims be safe."  Crack down on people that recruiting for ISIS, and mosque that is known for recruiting for ISIS.  Treat them like a traitor under the laws, and not these bullsh**t rights.  Because traitorous actions = forfeit the right of citizenship.

And no free flowing migration.  I don't remember the exact figure, Obama want some 180,000 refugees in 2 years.  You want to do a nice act.  Fine.  But you cannot jeopardize the American citizens that you have a responsibility for.  180k under 2 years?  Even legal immigration can take way longer to process.  I, myself, took 10 years to get into the USA.  Interviews, background check, etc.

Is it inhumane for letting people in need, wait?  Yes.  But you need this process to help the right people.  Not just some random Middle Easterner posed as refugee so they can have better life.  Or that they don't really have an immediate need (like those Syrian who get into South America and then demand to be ship back to the Middle East cuzz they don't "want to live in poverty").  Or that they are actually a threat to national security.

How the heck is the Obama administration do adequate background check for 180k in 2 years on top of their other refugee quota which is like about 85k.  And then the legal immigration background check, to keeping tab of illegal immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States

And that is the USA, because it seemed Europe seemed to be even worst shape.  People flow into Greece unchecked.

Why do you think countries like Saudi, Qatar don't take any refugees in?  

Be humane, but be smart about it, and always consider your citizens at the highest order of priority.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 12:44:08 PM »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gotta love the "moderate" Republicans tacitly supporting bigoted wingnut bullsh*t, even on this site.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 12:47:43 PM by Schadenfreude »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQuCdv3A98

Swayed me a bit about the gun thing.

I wished people had fight harder in term of cultural war.  When people become naturalized citizens (in the USA), you have swear multiple oaths.  So how is it can be tolerate that surveys after surveys, a significant of European Muslims have views that would be constituted as traitorous to the country that they currently reside in.

Maybe because it is a different country with a different culture?  A Parisian would ask an American why we are so uptight and our president doesn't hop on a scooter with no secret service and zip off to visit his mistress.

Muslims in America are more educated and make more money than the average US citizen.  They aren't generally pissed off because life is pretty good for them other than the rise of xenophobes in this country.

It actually says a lot about you that you think fascist pledges and guns are what keeps the peace.  No my friend it is acceptance, education, and jobs that has mollified our Muslims.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/religion/man-behind-mosque/america-and-muslims-by-the-numbers/
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 12:47:17 PM »

Gun Control
Open Borders
Multi Culturalism
Diversity
Non Intervention

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 12:48:55 PM »

Best tweet from last night:

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 12:52:35 PM »

Gun Control
Open Borders
Multi Culturalism
Diversity
Non Intervention

Diversity ??
Oh, no ..... we can't possibly have diversity in this world.
Everyone on this planet should separate into small groups.
How dare we all try to live as one people.
bobloblaw
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 12:54:21 PM »

Best tweet from last night:

it is now confirmed that at least one of them come in with the refugees. What the idiot who wrote that moronic tweet doesnt get is that ISIS sent their soldiers to infiltrate the refugees.
weixiaobao
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 12:57:23 PM »

It actually says a lot about you that you think fascist pledges and guns are what keeps the peace.  No my friend it is acceptance, education, and jobs that has mollified our Muslims.

What does it said about me?  What do you know about me?  

Being an immigrant to this country.  I have gone to ESL (english second language class).  I have interact with a lot of Muslim students throughout my life.  Talking to Muslim friends and acquaintances on the daily basis.  People who share similar interest in tv shows, popular culture, etc.  And they shocked me with their views.  They shocked me when I read the sh**t they posted.  These western educated, middle class.  

Do I still feel that they are my friend?  Even though, they support execution for homosexuals and all other crazy sh**ts.  Yeah, I still interact with them.  In contrast I do have one Muslim female friend who is extremely liberal.  But I can't hardly call her a Muslim.  She doesn't know what she believe.  She like a Christian that cherry pick her own belief to the point that their faith constitute about the golden rule and that is it.  As for the majority of them that I interact with, said the craziest sh**t.

I don't need no Fox News to form my opinion.  I just need to hear them talk.

What the f is fascist pledge?  Do you have common sense or not?  If this is WW2, and someone openly recruiting others as Nazi spy.  What do you treat them?  Replace that with ISIS.

Holy sh**t, it is you.  IT is you, that generalize all muslims into a box.  While I clearly said certain Muslims and certain mosque that have history of recruiting for ISIS?  I wonder are you a bigot?  

As for guns, I don't like guns.  I never used a guns.  Probably if I can help it, I probably won't own one.

But the argument that Thunderf00t, a flaming liberal put forth has its own merit.

Why are you so close minded?
bobloblaw
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 12:57:49 PM »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gotta love the "moderate" Republicans tacitly supporting bigoted wingnut bullsh*t, even on this site.

150 murdered by muslims and I am the nut. Your values are all screwed up. That is why what happened last night happened. Western liberalism and the religion of multi culturalism. It is clear that the real disease is the western left. Islam is just the opportunistic infection.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies