Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:14:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Liberalism lies in a pool of blood in Paris  (Read 2257 times)
bobloblaw
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 01:34:20 PM »

This sort of crap is what lead to the final solution and the Holocaust. This thread is sick, sick, sick.

Nobody is calling for a final solution of Muslims. Stop overplaying a much smaller issue.

Fundamentalist Muslims sects in the Middle East ARE the problem. The Middle East is a breading ground of poverty & uneducated theology supporting slaughtering you and me for their God.

This sort of crap is what lead to the final solution and the Holocaust. This thread is sick, sick, sick.

Yes of course blame those who love freedom and ignore those who really want another final solution. You liberals are the ones who have created this mess. You are at heart deeply self loathing. You have lost even those most basic instinct of survival.
Freedom, freedoms, liberals are evil. Your act is old and preachy, we've heard it before. Blaming an entire group of people for all the world's problems is exactly how genocide starts.

yes, one and only one religion is responsible for this.
weixiaobao
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2015, 01:37:00 PM »

How does that in any way contradict what I wrote or Gallup's statistics?  You are agreeing with me.  People who live crappy lives do crappy things.  People who live good comfortable lives do good things.  That has nothing to do with muh guns and fascist pledges nor religion for that matter nor race.

Didn't you read my last post?  I think you need to listen to more liberals on youtube.  I don't agree with you.  I agree with liberals like Thunderf00t or moderate like Sargon of Akkad, or Bill Maher, or Sam Harris.  You are the one, who don't read my sh**t.  Then start assume my positions and attack me.

No, I don't agree with you.  I don't agree with the liberal nonsense that blame everything on the social economics of things.  And down play other factors.

The people I talk to on day to day basis are either in college or already graduated.  They lived pretty well off, intelligent, and spout the craziest thing.  The liberals don't mind harping on Carson for the things he said.  But the muslims who said even crazier things.  There are a large portions of liberals who wouldn't dare to challenge them, out of islamphobe meme.

1 in 4, to 1 in 5, to whatever the statistic is.  Those are significant #s.  And we ain't talking about some poor guy living in Iraq and surviving daily bombs.

We are talking about people living in the West, enjoy basketball, educated in western schools, and still spout crazy things because of their religions.

NO I don't agree you.  But since you don't read.  I will repost what I posted.

-----------------------
What does it said about me?  What do you know about me?  

Being an immigrant to this country.  I have gone to ESL (english second language class).  I have interact with a lot of Muslim students throughout my life.  Talking to Muslim friends and acquaintances on the daily basis.  People who share similar interest in tv shows, popular culture, etc.  And they shocked me with their views.  They shocked me when I read the sh**t they posted.  These western educated, middle class.  

Do I still feel that they are my friend?  Even though, they support execution for homosexuals and all other crazy sh**ts.  Yeah, I still interact with them.  In contrast I do have one Muslim female friend who is extremely liberal.  But I can't hardly call her a Muslim.  She doesn't know what she believe.  She like a Christian that cherry pick her own belief to the point that their faith constitute about the golden rule and that is it.  As for the majority of them that I interact with, said the craziest sh**t.

I don't need no Fox News to form my opinion.  I just need to hear them talk.

What the f is fascist pledge?  Do you have common sense or not?  If this is WW2, and someone openly recruiting others as Nazi spy.  What do you treat them?  Replace that with ISIS.

Holy sh**t, it is you.  IT is you, that generalize all muslims into a box.  While I clearly said certain Muslims and certain mosque that have history of recruiting for ISIS?  I wonder are you a bigot?  

As for guns, I don't like guns.  I never used a guns.  Probably if I can help it, I probably won't own one.

But the argument that Thunderf00t, a flaming liberal put forth has its own merit.

Why are you so close minded?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2015, 01:39:58 PM »

Why is this fascist creep, the blob, still posting?
bobloblaw
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »

Why is this fascist creep, the blob, still posting?

The fascists were in the streets of paris last night.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »

threads like this make up a pool of filth on Atlas
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »

One of the worst trends in Islam in recent years is that it has become standardised among a Salafi line. Before you had various local groups of Sufis that normally hybridised with ancient folk religions (much like many medieval forms of Christianity). But wealthy funds from Gulf states combined with a general reactionary sentiment due to the failure of previous trends like Arab nationalism are eliminating these old traditions and Arabising the entire religion. Of course, the worst thing is when it combines with legitimate local grievances, like for example the MiLN turned MIlF insurgency in the Southern Phillipines or separatist movements in China and Russia or fury against foreign backed secular dictators (Ben Ali, Karimov, Mubarak, Assad) and monopolises the movements against those bastards. I think the major crisis point will be the Rohingya who are sitting ducks for radicalisation.

The blame for this (and the tragic consequences in Paris, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Sinai etc.) is many leveled. Russia, the U.S. China and the EU all have blood for playing geostrategy with a very dangerous time bomb. Numerous regional powers also are to blame. So are many relatively moderate Islamist groups who allowed Salafi movement to spread and Radicalise under their own feet. It would be nice to blame it on a single ideology - liberalism, or capitalism, or neocons or whatever. But I think you know as well as the rest of us that is a crude reading of the situation.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 01:53:30 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 01:55:20 PM by Schadenfreude »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQuCdv3A98

Swayed me a bit about the gun thing.

I wished people had fight harder in term of cultural war.  When people become naturalized citizens (in the USA), you have swear multiple oaths.  So how is it can be tolerate that surveys after surveys, a significant of European Muslims have views that would be constituted as traitorous to the country that they currently reside in.

I thought this was common knowledge.  But just to clue you in on the situation here is a report from Duke University...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://fds.duke.edu/db/attachment/1255

See.  Nothing about fascist pledges or muh guns!  Just good old fashion education, a decent job, and acceptance.

Now the countdown to, "Duke University is full of idiots and I, who can't even find France on a map know more than they do," 3... 2... 1...
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2015, 01:59:25 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 02:03:00 PM by CrabCake the Liberal Magician »

The thing to remember is that radicals of all stripes like to target second-generation immigrants. They are the weak link - the first generation immigrants by and large are grateful and don't really want to bite the hand that feeds, the third gen feels more secure in their identity - but the second generation often feels awkward and out of place, without a "national identity" to call their own. 100 years ago such second generation migrants would have turned to anarchism or the like, now they turn to the most reactionary and nationalistic form of their childhood religion.

It's a strange phenomenon that can't be fixed easily with money, as many seem to think. Radicals are recruited from loving middle-class homes of good education just as are also recruited from depressed and broken homes. But the idea that closing off borders or - even more laughably - bombing ISIL to the ground would do anything is a fairy tale.
bobloblaw
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQuCdv3A98

Swayed me a bit about the gun thing.

I wished people had fight harder in term of cultural war.  When people become naturalized citizens (in the USA), you have swear multiple oaths.  So how is it can be tolerate that surveys after surveys, a significant of European Muslims have views that would be constituted as traitorous to the country that they currently reside in.

I thought this was common knowledge.  But just to clue you in on the situation here is a report from Duke University...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://fds.duke.edu/db/attachment/1255

See.  Nothing about fascist pledges or muh guns!  Just good old fashion education, a decent job, and acceptance.

Now the countdown to, "Duke University is full of idiots and I, who can't even find France on a map know more than they do," 3... 2... 1...

Acceptance of what?Huh Islam????Sharia??? Genocide of Christians??? What should we accept from Islam?Huh Do you accept retrograde ideologies from evangelical christians??? I bet not.
bobloblaw
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2015, 02:08:02 PM »

The thing to remember is that radicals of all stripes like to target second-generation immigrants. They are the weak link - the first generation immigrants by and large are grateful and don't really want to bite the hand that feeds, the third gen feels more secure in their identity - but the second generation often feels awkward and out of place, without a "national identity" to call their own. 100 years ago such second generation migrants would have turned to anarchism or the like, now they turn to the most reactionary and nationalistic form of their childhood religion.

It's a strange phenomenon that can't be fixed easily with money, as many seem to think. Radicals are recruited from loving middle-class homes of good education just as are also recruited from depressed and broken homes. But the idea that closing off borders or - even more laughably - bombing ISIL to the ground would do anything is a fairy tale.

Jihadi John maybe dead, definitely not poor and uneducated.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »

Can you read?
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »

Even for third generation immigrants in France they do not have the upward mobility that Muslims of all kinds have in the US.  There remain many differences between France, the UK, and the United States in regard to the opportunities and experiences for different races, religions, classes, and immigrants.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »

I don't think his purpose here is to engage in a legitimate conversation.  He just keeps posting hate.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »

rbt48

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2015, 02:16:10 PM »

Check this out; worth reading:

Why ISIS Is Even Scarier than You Think:  www.mealsfromthemarketplace.com
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »

------

Enjoy what time you have left here before you're permanently banned.  
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2015, 02:17:38 PM »

Wrong forum and so full of trolling. Locked
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies