Make America "Great" Again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:57:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Make America "Great" Again
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make America "Great" Again  (Read 2331 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 14, 2015, 03:57:15 PM »

It was November 8th, 2016, the air was so cold that it burned. The Donald was sitting outside of Trump Tower, in a tent sipping hot chocolate watching the polls return. His red sweater was flashing. "I hope we pull this off....", the Donald said as he sipped his Hot chocolate. "Everything will be fine, dear." Melania stated..

A few hours later.....

Businessman Donald Trump/Senator Ted Cruz Sad 305 Electoral Votes 49.1%
Former SoS Hilary Clinton/HUD Sec. Julian Castro Sad 233 Electoral Votes 46.9%
Former Sen. Jim Webb/Former Sen. Sam Nunn 0 Electoral Votes 2.7%

Wolf Blitzer: And there we have it! Businessman Donald Trump has defeated Hillary Clinton in a near landslide! Ya know I remember, it was a few months before Iowa and everyone said Trump was done. Then it happened, he surged, won Iowa, won New Hampshire, and carried his way to the nomination only getting small opposition from Florida Senator Marco Rubio, who tonight has actually been replaced by Congressman Alan Grayson in a close election. Oh, Donald Trump is now delivering his victory speech.

*crowd cheers and fireworks*

"Thank you, Thank you! Oh my, what a wonderful day! What a wonderful day for this country! The media said we couldn't, wouldn't do it! And look at us today! We have scored a Reagan comeback, and speaking of Reagan, we're going to make America great again! I wish I could take office now! Now, Hillary ran a good campaign and I wish her the best of luck in the coming weeks ahead. I thank you, the people of America! God Bless you all and God Bless the United States of America!"

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:28:49 PM »

On November 10th, 2016, Donald Trump named his daughter, Ivanka Trump as leader of the transition team. Many cabinet interviews occurred, in the end, it'd be a fairly interesting cabinet...

Chapter 1: The Inauguration.

January 20th, 2017

Donald Trump inaugurated as 45th US President

Vice President: Ted Cruz
Secretary of State: Jon Huntsman
Secretary of Treasury: Nancy Mace
Secretary of Defense: Tom Tancredo
Attorney General: Trey Gowdy
Secretary of Interior: Sally Jewell
Secretary of Agriculture: Terry Branstad
Secretary of Commerce: Donald Trump, Jr.
Secretary of Labor: Carl Icahn
Secretary of Health and Human Services: Bobby Jindal
Secretary of Transportation: Mark Fields
Secretary of Energy: Tim Murphy
Secretary of Education: John Kline
Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Allen West
Secretary of Homeland Security: Jeh Johnson

It was a cold January day, Donald Trump was sitting in his desk in the Oval Office. The first thing he did was end Obamacare. He issued an executive order effectively ending it, and he signed his name. Next, he called the President of Mexico... he demanded that Mexico build a wall or else. The Mexican president refused, Donald Trump sent a few troops to the border... Five hours later, the Mexican President agreed to pay for the Great Wall. Donald Trump, on the 22nd, announced his new agency: "Federal Agency of Deportation and Relocation". Violent criminal immigrants would go first, to give peaceful immigrants a chance to stay. On February 5th, a massive tax cut bill was sent to the Congress, cutting taxes on many middle class citizens. A vote took place on February 7th, 2017, and it passed. On February 12th, 2017, Trump agreed to meet with President Putin in March. In March, Trump met with him at the White House.

Trump meets with Putin outside the White House

March 1st 2017- Trump Approval ratings:
Yes: 54%
No: 44%

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 10:21:26 PM »

President Trump announcing Operation Desert Wolf

On March 1st, 2017, Operation Desert Wolf was launched. It started with a joint conference between Presidents Trump and Putin. He announced something that would change the world....

"Hello my fellow Americans, Russians, Syrians and Iraqis, people of the world who are watching this. Now, as you know ISIS has terrorized us for too long, whether it's us, Russia, or France. I am saying no more terror, no more fear. No more evil... ISIS has terrorized their own kin... they've done horrible crimes to women, children, the gays, foreigners, Christians. So... I have drafted a resolution, a bill that I am sending to Congress, authorizing U.S troops to go on the ground in Iraq. The plan would call for Russian troops to go into Syria and the U.S would help them enter with airstrikes. Then, U.S troops would enter Iraq and defend the Shia territories. We are going to eradicate ISIS with this plan... The reason I'm revealing this right now, well our tactics is because I'd like as much ISIS troops to surrender as possible, for civillians to evacuate, to prevent loss of human life.. Now all ISIS radical Islamic terrorists who remain... Prepare to meet your maker, don't think you'll get seventy two virgins though. God Bless us in these dark times and God Bless Russia, all of our allies, May God Bless you all!"

*audience claps*

"Hello world, in the previous presidency, US-Russian relations were at an icy course.. Now that has changed though... The U.S and Russia are working together to eradicate evil from this world, just 3 months after a failed president left office. I know this policy will work and I thank President Trump and all of our aliies to help us eradicate this evil, we'll need all the help we can get. We will send them to their maker quick and fast! I encourage the U.S Congress to pass this! Thank you!"

*audience claps*

Trump Approval Rating Map (by state)
green- approve
yellow- disapprove

Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 03:31:31 PM »

So does Trump drop the anti-immigrant stuff then when he actually gets in office? Because if he didn't I could just as easily see him appointing Joe Arpio head of the INS.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 10:01:14 AM »

So does Trump drop the anti-immigrant stuff then when he actually gets in office? Because if he didn't I could just as easily see him appointing Joe Arpio head of the INS.

Well OOC for now but he's not gonna do it yet, later he will though, more round 2018-ish that way he can get it past both houses
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 03:31:22 PM »

On March 2nd, 2017, The 115th Congress took a vote on Operation Desert Wolf, the vote passed 301-134. The Senate voted 56-44 to pass the bill. On March 3rd, 2017 President Trump, along with Vice President Cruz warned ISIS militants to drop their arms and run before the invasion.

Cruz, Trump, and Huntsman moments before announcing the passage of the Act

"Hello my fellow Americans. This is a dark time for us all. I call on every American to pray on what I'm about to say... As most of you all know, the Act has passed in both chambers of the U.S Government. I am therefore announcing, that while I speak, United States ground forces are landing in Northern and Southern Iraq in the many thousands. Joint U.S-Russian Airstrikes are crippling ISIS strongholds in Baghdad and Western Iraq to cover fr our boys landing in. We also are bombarding ISIS strongholds in Syria covering the Russian troops who are now entering. Along with some French, German, British, and Polish troops, as well as Arabs, we will get rid of ISIS. There are now 240,000 International troops in the process of being deployed. The UN will be landing 15,000 troops in Iraq soon, as we have 65,000 in Iraq right now, Russians have 4,200 in Iraq and 42,500 in Syria. We are going to win this fight. Good always prevails over evil, and after a few months, ISIS will be destroyed. We'll be there for a few more years then let the Iraqis and Syrians rebuild after this constant war. Now, my very faithful and loyal Vice President will speak, followed by the great Secretary of State Jon Huntsman. God Bless you all! The troops, America, everyone who is good!"

*applause from press and crowd in the White House*

"Hello my fellow... citizens of this planet. What ISIS has done is brutal and barbaric... I can only pray that all of our troops will now be safe. ISIS has reigned for far too long and it is time for the Free World to stand up to Radical Islamic Terrorism, wherever it may be. We will end this evil together, to make our world a more safe and prosperous place. I thank everyone who is joining us on this great endeavor, it will be hard, but in the end, we'll prevail. God Bless you all, the troops, the United States of America, and the Free world."

*audience applauses*

*Huntsman walks up from his chair and goes to the microphone*

"Hello, everyone who is watching, or listening, or reading this. The world as we know it.. is at risk, in fear of evil. I, the Vice President, the President all know that fear is their main weapon. WE shall fear no more, we will get rid of evil wherever it lies. I pray for everyone who will be affected. I pray that our boys and civilians will be safe. We shall be tormented no more, the many attacks they've launched against us is enough. Thank you, and God Bless America and the Free World."

*audience applauses*

Trump Approval Rating:

Approve: 76%
Disapprove: 20%
Neutral: 4%
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 06:05:04 PM »

By March 10th, 2017, ISIS had lost 14% of its ground. Russian troops were now fighting in intense hand to hand combat in Aleppo and Northern Syria but were winning. In Iraq, U.S troops, along with some French were engaged in bloody street fighting in Baghdad, many ISIS militants had left their posts in the Anbar Province where Coalition troops were storming remaining ISIS positions. The U.S operation was working at full speed. It'd probably take five months to take down ISIS by current estimates but many were deserting and returning to civilian life. Small ISIS elements in Turkey and Lebanon were driven out by Coalition Airstrikes. In an effort to draw back news from the war, which was highly successful, Trump implemented his tax plan. It passed both Houses in a walk and was fairly popular. The country seemed to be very satisfied with Trump's presidency so far. On the 11th, a drone strike killed Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi. President Trump, along with Vice President Cruz delivered the news to the nation...

"Hello! Today is a victory day.. We took down the leader of the face of evil in this world. We are winning this fight, the worst is over, and ISIS militants are retreating. Ya know, I read that a parade of U.S troops moving through the safer parts of Baghdad were cheered on. After a horrible war not even 20 years old, they cheered us on. They want good. They want to be freed from the oppression of ISIS, of evil. This is a great day for America and the free world. America fights back. God bless you all. God Bless America and it's troops."

*audience applauses greatly as Trump leaves the stage and Cruz walks up"

"Our long national struggle is over. The enemy is on the run. We're running after them. We showed that America fights back, that we will not give in to the evils of Radical Islamic Terrorism! We took down the leader of the worst group in the world. Let's win this fight! God Bless America! God Bless the troops!"

*audience applauses as Cruz leaves*

On March 12th, President Trump called Pena Nieto, the Mexican President. Trump demanded that Mexico pay for a little something something... a wall on the Mexican border..

Trump: Hello Mister President, there's been something I've been wanting to tell you for some time now..
Pena: Uh sure, what?
Trump: You see y'all think we're suckers. We ain't, you keep sending your people with problems and it stops now.
Pena: What in God's name are you talking about?
Trump: THE ILLEGALS PENA THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
Pena: EXCUSE ME MISTER TRUMP!
Trump: Build the wall. Now.
Pena: And what if I don't?
Trump: 50,000 troops on the border in 12 hours, plus sanctions in 6? Oh please, you're my bitch.
Pena: DAMN YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!

The President of Mexico announcing the Wall, to be named the Wall of Trump by White House Sources

"For too long have our citizens wandered out of their home country. They view it as unsafe, which it is at the moment, but we're taking care of it... We will provide jobs and safety to the Mexican people. That is my duty as president.... And this wall will help us with just that...."

Pena Nieto Approval Rating Sad

Disapprove Sad 59%
Approve Sad 37%
Unsure Sad 4%

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies