Rauner and Baker hop on the crazy train: IL, MA suspend refugee resettlement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:05:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rauner and Baker hop on the crazy train: IL, MA suspend refugee resettlement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rauner and Baker hop on the crazy train: IL, MA suspend refugee resettlement  (Read 16231 times)
BigSkyBob

« on: November 16, 2015, 03:38:49 PM »

Funny, five days before the election you fail to note that your candidate, Democrat John Bel Edwards, after flipping and flopping, has hopped on what the original poster called "the crazy train:"

http://thehayride.com/2015/11/if-the-syrian-migrant-issue-matters-to-louisiana-voters-john-bel-edwards-has-some-problems/

John Bel Edwards position went from "accommodat[ing]" Syrian refugees to "assist[ing]" Syrian refugees to a moratorium ["...before we move any further"] in a matter of hours.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:47:24 AM »

Threads like these are great because you can learn who here are true racists like Green Line, The Hawk, and BigSkyBob.

My sole participation in this thread was to note that John Bel Edwards, Democratic candidate for Governor of Louisiana, also wants a moratorium on Syrian refugees. If that makes me a "racist," then, I suppose I am a "racist" as you define it precisely because you define a "racist" as someone who disagrees with you.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 12:47:03 PM »

Since John Bel Edwards is standing for governor of Louisiana this week, and, supports a moratorium on Syrian refugees, it would be more appropriate to note that he "jumped on the crazy train." It is a lot easier to show the courage of your convictions when the election is months out rather than a handful of days.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 03:18:33 PM »

Updated:

Threads like these are great because you can learn who here are true racists like Green Line, The Hawk, BigSkyBob, RFayette, Kingpoleon, and bronz4141.

Also US Conference of Catholic Bishops, the National Association of Evangelicals, and Anti-Defamation League all support the continued resettlement of refugees.

Also even France isn't jumping on the crazy train.

I would note that the poster apologized to me for placing my name on this list previously, yet, failed to delete my name from the list when amending it. From this fact, the reader can draw certain inferences about the poster's concern about accuracy when making accusations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies