The dudeabides concession
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:25:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The dudeabides concession
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The dudeabides concession  (Read 2864 times)
Broken System

Political Matrix
E: 0.26, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 01:12:17 AM »

To make it clear, nobody is knocking you for admitting that you were wrong.

Instead, everyone finds it ridiculous that you created your own thread just to do this. As colorful as your opinions may be and as much as your name may be thrown around, it's not cute anymore when it goes to your head.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 02:57:50 AM »

How goddamn full of yourself do you have to be to start a thread like this?

I'm full of myself for admitting I was wrong to everyone here?
Oh SHUT UP! The lot of you!  You are not classy enough to be able to say anything but knock dudeabides,  why? Because you are all a bunch low rent clown's who can't do anything but whine, pick and brag about meaningless waffle. You are a bunch of wafflers,  what are you? A bunch of WAFFLERS! Oh I will get a lot of inane glib smart ass remarks directed at yours truly.
You can't stand the fact at how dudeabides pilloried all the jackasses who have a Clinton, Cruz, Carson, Huckabee or Trump as there surname. But dudeabides is right we can't have hacks like Clinton or Trump as our next President or even Carson, who is the biggest ass who ever stood up on hind-legs. If it's got to be anybody then let it be Marco Rubio. I hope my remarks annoy the lot of you, which I think they will😊😊
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 03:15:16 AM »

You started a thread about yourself and managed to reference yourself like twenty-five times in the OP...

Oh SHUT UP! The lot of you!  You are not classy enough to be able to say anything but knock dudeabides,  why? Because you are all a bunch low rent clown's who can't do anything but whine, pick and brag about meaningless waffle. You are a bunch of wafflers,  what are you? A bunch of WAFFLERS! Oh I will get a lot of inane glib smart ass remarks directed at yours truly.
You can't stand the fact at how dudeabides pilloried all the jackasses who have a Clinton, Cruz, Carson, Huckabee or Trump as there surname. But dudeabides is right we can't have hacks like Clinton or Trump as our next President or even Carson, who is the biggest ass who ever stood up on hind-legs. If it's got to be anybody then let it be Marco Rubio. I hope my remarks annoy the lot of you, which I think they will😊😊

oh just bang already, you two
GLPman
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 11:27:09 AM »

It is respectable that you admitted your error. Hopefully your bias will no longer affect your analysis.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »
« Edited: November 18, 2015, 11:46:53 AM by A billion eyes on Obama. »

There is nothing wrong with this "kind" of thread. People could just shut up.
There is also a double standard. Some people can do this, others can't. I  don't agree with you on Bush, but I believe people need to feel free to say what they need to say. There is nothing wrong with talking about yourself. Don't listen to those who say otherwise because they are part of the groupthink society. There are some egomaniacs here who have been doing this long before you arrived. I am not going to mention names; what good would that do.

WHY Do you think that this is Bush's last election?

I don't think that it is certain yet that he will lose, but I wouldn't predict that he will win. I don't think he will. Obviously, he could easily stay in until the Iowa caucus, and by then things will have changed.Actually forget everything I just said. This thread isn't the least bit about you. It is about Jeb Bush.
People who think otherwise need to get smart.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 12:19:37 PM »

Florida is a must win state for Republicans, obviously. So candidates like Bush and Rubio are logical choices, if only for that reason.
JonathanSwift
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 01:29:38 PM »

Florida is a must win state for Republicans, obviously. So candidates like Bush and Rubio are logical choices, if only for that reason.

Donald Trump does better against Clinton in Florida than either Bush or Rubio, according to recent polls.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »

Donald Trump does better against Clinton in Florida than either Bush or Rubio, according to recent polls.
That doesn't surprise me. Trump could be our next POTUS. A lot of people find this hard to believe, but I think Democrats should not be overconfident of victory. Many Democrats seem think that Trump would lose to Clinton, therefore hoping that he wins the nomination. Well, be careful what you wish for Democrats, you just might get Trump and he just might win.
That's not something that I would like to see, of course.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »

Oh c'mon, people are being childish here. Give Dudeabides a break. This was an honest thread and a good read. The thread is even about to hit 3 pages so it must have some worth to people.

Ignore the haters, dudeabides.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »

Oh c'mon, people are being childish here. Give Dudeabides a break. This was an honest thread and a good read. The thread is even about to hit 3 pages so it must have some worth to people.

Ignore the haters, dudeabides.
Good post. Smiley
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »

There is nothing wrong with this "kind" of thread. People could just shut up.
There is also a double standard. Some people can do this, others can't. I  don't agree with you on Bush, but I believe people need to feel free to say what they need to say. There is nothing wrong with talking about yourself. Don't listen to those who say otherwise because they are part of the groupthink society. There are some egomaniacs here who have been doing this long before you arrived. I am not going to mention names; what good would that do.

WHY Do you think that this is Bush's last election?

I don't think that it is certain yet that he will lose, but I wouldn't predict that he will win. I don't think he will. Obviously, he could easily stay in until the Iowa caucus, and by then things will have changed.Actually forget everything I just said. This thread isn't the least bit about you. It is about Jeb Bush.
People who think otherwise need to get smart.

Perhaps this concession is in reaction to Marco Rubio picking up a new Sugar Daddy:   
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/11/18/marco_rubio_wins_support_of_idaho_billionaire_vandersloot_128774.html
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies