Kasich says Ohio won’t take refugees, mayor says city will if asked ] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:41:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kasich says Ohio won’t take refugees, mayor says city will if asked ] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kasich says Ohio won’t take refugees, mayor says city will if asked ]  (Read 4501 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: November 16, 2015, 07:46:44 PM »

This is coming from the view of an Arab and a Muslim. We can't take in the refugees because there are well documented ISIS/DA'ESH sympathizers among them and if we don't have a stringent requirements for them we can't let them in. It's not racist to refuse to let them in its not like we don't want them it's just we don't know who truly is a refugee and who isn't.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 08:51:02 PM »

Wonderful. Still lots of people who think that Middle Eastern/Muslim = terrorist. It's seriously messed up to blame all Syrian refugees for something that a minority group did.

So should we let every single one of them in? How will you make sure none of them are ISIS sleeper cells?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 09:42:20 PM »

Wonderful. Still lots of people who think that Middle Eastern/Muslim = terrorist. It's seriously messed up to blame all Syrian refugees for something that a minority group did.

So should we let every single one of them in? How will you make sure none of them are ISIS sleeper cells?

but but, my religion is multiculturalism and diversity. You racist.

I am a half European half Arab religiously liberal Muslim so I literally am the definition of multicultural and diversity.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 09:47:53 PM »

I am a half European half Arab religiously liberal Muslim so I literally am the definition of multicultural and diversity.

so its you and the King of Jordan v 1.3 billion muslims.

And I could say it's 2.0 billion Christians versus the Crusader
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 09:54:19 PM »
« Edited: November 16, 2015, 09:56:22 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

ooooo...ahhhhhh...the crusades 1000 years ago, which were in fact a reaction to islamic aggression.

Yet the Crusaders killed Jewish, Orthodox Christian and Muslim civilians don't test me bobloblaw. I brought up the Crusaders in your fallacy of lumping every Muslim as a terrorist or extremist, should I or other non-Christians lump all of Christendom into being full of hatred for its anti-gay, anti-abortion bigotry committed by far-right Christian zealots?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 09:58:53 PM »

ooooo...ahhhhhh...the crusades 1000 years ago, which were in fact a reaction to islamic aggression.

Yet the Crusaders killed Jewish, Orthodox Christian and Muslim civilians don't test me bobloblaw.

Which is why the Orthodox didnt request Catholic help to defend Constantanople in 1453. Too bad. Imagine Turkey as a christian country today instead of Islamic dictatorship. But none the less the crusades were a reaction to islamic aggression.

Blame Erdogan for the mess in Turkey, let's just through Islamic in front of negative connotations, that will sure help.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 10:05:31 PM »

Yet the Crusaders killed Jewish, Orthodox Christian and Muslim civilians don't test me bobloblaw.

Which is why the Orthodox didnt request Catholic help to defend Constantanople in 1453. Too bad. Imagine Turkey as a christian country today instead of Islamic dictatorship. But none the less the crusades were a reaction to islamic aggression.

Blame Erdogan for the mess in Turkey, let's just through Islamic in front of negative connotations, that will sure help.

Turkey shows even the most liberal islamic state is ripe for extremist take over.

Turkey isn't liberal, Tunisia is much more liberal and they have a successful democracy going on. Turkey is conservative
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 11:33:32 PM »

The blue avatars on here realize that the terrorists in the Paris Attacks were French nationals, right?

You are a blue avatar, your highness, and thankfully improve our collective image with your undefinable grace and wisdom.

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »

I guess that makes DemoKKKrat Maggie Eva Hassan a racist FEMINazi bitch too Sad

This made me lel
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length