What city has the most isolated hardcore scene in the world?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:59:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What city has the most isolated hardcore scene in the world?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What city has the most isolated hardcore scene in the world?  (Read 183 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 16, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »

I used to think the answer would be in South Africa but realized they are all in relatively close proximity to each other. Cape Town and Durban are closer than some other possible candidates.

So Perth, Australia maybe? I understand the scene in Singapore is probably almost as close as the rest of Australia. Also likely is Anchorage, Alaska, which I have to somewhat of a scene yet has to be pretty far from the next closest place which would be Vancouver, British Columbia. I thought about Israel but considering that Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Haifa are all close to each other, and that there actually is a pretty decent scene in Turkey, and I'm sure there's somewhat of one in Cyprus, that wouldn't apply...Anchorage might win actually, unless there's actually a scene in one of the cities in Siberia.

Honolulu would be a likely candidate if it wasn't for that "Honolulu hardcore" gets no relevant hits and I've never heard of such a scene there.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:57:17 PM »

Hudson, NY
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies