College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:02:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread  (Read 54318 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: March 08, 2016, 09:29:27 AM »

This is pretty much all too long to read, so I'll just pop this link here. Probably not the best source, but whatever.

Now that's absolutely ridiculous. If you want to try to do something for feminism or egalitarianism, work hard and get a good job. Don't f---ing try to ban words from the English language just because they have the letters "his" in them.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »

Yeah, I'm never going to Buzzfeed for any reason other than being forced to by gun point. Plus, I'll probably get a huge amount of 'privilege' simply for being white male cishet scum.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 04:58:58 PM »

Yeah, a few people have touched my hair before, although never any strangers. Also, I guess I'm more privileged for having no student loans because I have yet to go to college. Really, it seems like bullsh-t to me; class privilege takes up most privilege; I'm not saying that white privilege doesn't exist, white privilege exists, as does male privilege, straight privilege, etc, but class privilege is much more important.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »

Usually, I really don't care about this stuff. But this woman? This woman is a mockery to everything she supports.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 10:57:27 PM »

SJWs are awful, but most of the people whining about them are Alt-Right morons (Milo) who are just as bad.

In the end, both groups are stupid and should be ignored, but the internet lets them thrive.

I agree with this for the most part.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 09:06:54 AM »

You're missing the point, dead0. Yes, SJWs are bad for (sometimes) going against free speech. However, often times, the extremist alt right is just as bad for (sometimes) supporting discrimination. I usually dislike resorting to moderate hero opinions, but this is one of those times when we should.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 09:27:53 AM »

Pearl Harbor happened 75 years ago. The only arguably justifiable war we've had since then has been Afghanistan.

Korea? Gulf War I? Operation Just Cause? The conflict with ISIL?

Operation Just Cause? Orwellian names don't make it so.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Jfern on this one.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 03:41:50 PM »

Honestly, I think politics should stay out of college all together. Is it really worth it to continue this alt-right vs. SJW war?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 10:05:33 AM »

How long until certain 'people' start calling Obama an evil microaggressive right-winger?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies