College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:20:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread  (Read 54320 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 19, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »

I was walking down legacy walk at FSU yesterday and was acosted by radical Maoist members of the Trans Liberation Front who described Students for a Democratic Society as a "rape cult."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:39:39 PM »

Should clarify that there are plenty of good reasons to be concerned about having a mascot that draws extra attention to the fact that your school is (and is in a town) named after Jeffrey Amherst, but that particular quote is ridiculous.

And I should clarify that my post was directed at Smilo, not you.

I should also clarify that that quote was indeed ridiculous; it's just that the fact that many Republicans and right-wingers seem to be upset by anything remotely good done by left-leaning college students makes me really satisfied that we must be doing something right.
"We." You're barely older than Classic Conservative and Dar from what I can tell.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 05:14:16 PM »

Emory Students Against Trump issue declaration over #TheChalkening.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Did Evergreen get excepted into Emory?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 06:58:14 PM »

I sent them a tweet asking about if they got cheese doodle stains all over their formal statement. Because they haven't responded, I assumed I triggered them.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »

To be fair, demand #2 isn't all that bad besides the part requiring 24 hour police protection.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 10:53:55 PM »

"I will write a terse letter for you. Terse! Trump terse! It will be Trump terse! It will be a big beautiful terse letter! It will be so terse that you will say, Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump! we can't take anymore terse letters! We want an un-terse letter! And I'll say, NO! We will have TERSE letters!"-Donald J. Trump.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 12:26:48 PM »

I mean, she was wrong to be a colossal asshole for no reason, but she's largely right on the substance, and the guy bringing up Muh Venezuela shows that he's not exactly an intellectual heavyweight either.
Yeah, I typically find those arguments to be very vague even if I agree with where they are trying to take the argument. A more philosophical and less anecdotal approach is the way I would have taken it.

Then again, I'd probably actually just troll her and brag about my apparent privilege.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 11:58:17 PM »

The most stereotypical SJW ever goes crazy at "The Triggering" at the University of Massachusetts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

Best part is when she says "stop talking to us like we're children"
What was she saying? "Bring me Solo?" I couldn't understand it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 02:46:11 AM »

Pearl Harbor happened 75 years ago. The only arguably justifiable war we've had since then has been Afghanistan.

Korea? Gulf War I? Operation Just Cause? The conflict with ISIL?
Literally none of the above conflicts were/are worth it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 02:21:10 PM »

Dude the student radicals of the late 1960s were infinitely more violent than those of today. As you'd know if you'd actually read those history books rather than just looked at the pictures.

They were also far more numerous and far more relevant.
They were also for the most part actually right to be angry as well.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 04:45:11 PM »

Indeed.

The kids today could complain about war but there is and will be a Dem in the White House so that's generally out of the question for most of them.  LBJ rhymes better than Obama.....to be fair, LBJ killed a whole mess more people than Obama has.
It depends who you blame for Iraq (I blame Bush), I guess.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 11:45:48 PM »

I'm curious how many who criticize the censorship of social justice warriors also are fir thr censorship of criticism against Israel.
I criticize Israel more than I criticize SJW'ery.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »

The funny thing is that if they replaced it with Zoe's Neale Hurston, they'd be even more pissed because she was a Taft voting race traitor or something.

Of course, only socially conscientious pansexual young upper-middle class white women are allowed to decide that.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 07:35:16 PM »

Milo Sillylastname was invited to speak at DePaul, you know what happens next.

it's actually better than you'd expect.  The organizers were asked to pay for extra security ('cause, ya know, it's the fault of the speaker not the fault of violent infants doing the, ya know, violence) in case trouble broke out.

It did because people aren't allowed to have an opinion that differs from the BLM clowns.

Well thank the deity of your choice they paid for extra security.  link - youtubes

Great job there. Roll Eyes

link to story - college fix
He spoke at FSU a few months back. I hate Milo. I think he's pro-rape, and as I said to Mechaman on the phone the other night, I think he's literally the embodiment of the stereotypical sadistic, psychotic homosexual that homophobes used to spread during the whole Day Care Satanic Abuse pandemic in the 1980s.

That being said, the behavior of the students at FSU (which included forming a human chain around the auditorium and threats of assault) was disgusting. Perhaps the Trumpletariet needs to start playing this game and respond in kind.

It's so sad that so many college students are resorting to Gestapo tactics. It makes me fearful that the 1990-2000 generation will be far, far, far worse than anything said about the Baby Boomers.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 07:05:48 AM »

I'm gonna actually defend him. Obviously this guy is a good example of your garden variety asshat but I think he was trolling more than anything else.

He looks like the Soup Nazi lol.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 12:48:07 PM »

The only safe space 99% of students care about is a safe space to have sex without roommates catching them. Conservatives who whine more about SJWs on tumblr than the environment being destroyed are a joke.

Wrong

I left the left because I was on the wrong end of the SJW cohort in university.  Being pro-choice while accepting life begins at conception made me a "sexist, misogynist" in their eyes.  Also, dare not to try to explain why because then you are exhibiting the "micro aggression of male privilege".

The SJW cohort is real and larger than everyone would want to believe. 

This thread/forum are not a safe space for you to vent your victimization stories. Please stay true to the thread's intentions for the sake of everyone else.
Who the hell are you to decide what the "point" of a thread is lol?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 02:06:30 PM »

The only safe space 99% of students care about is a safe space to have sex without roommates catching them. Conservatives who whine more about SJWs on tumblr than the environment being destroyed are a joke.
Wrong

I left the left because I was on the wrong end of the SJW cohort in university.  Being pro-choice while accepting life begins at conception made me a "sexist, misogynist" in their eyes.  Also, dare not to try to explain why because then you are exhibiting the "micro aggression of male privilege".

The SJW cohort is real and larger than everyone would want to believe. 

Get laid my man.
He would, but they'd yell at him for that too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies