If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:10:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary?  (Read 5835 times)
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« on: November 17, 2015, 02:41:46 PM »

On twitter I've seen some very liberal white people try to defend rioting and property damage to prove that they aren't racist and then claimed to speak for MLK by saying he would have supported those actions.  Quite pathetic.
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:02:05 PM »

White millennials have literally been raised to think that racism ended in the 1960s when a nice man named MLK politely asked the President to give black people civil rights,

I was =n't raised to believe that and I don't think anyone on here said that.
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:30:04 PM »

I think BLM could damage Hillary and Democrats down ballot with some white voters. They are some white members of BLM, and they are more radical than the black members. They want to end "capitalism", "imperalism", etc.

A lot of hardcore white progressive college students claim to speak for poor minority communities despite usually being from wealthy suburbs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies