If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:09:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary?  (Read 5827 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: November 17, 2015, 02:48:16 AM »

There have been tons of protests on college campuses that are starting to be condemned by more and more moderates and even left-leaning people.  Folks are speaking out.  Last week a bunch of BLM students went full racist in the Dartmouth library.  Last night a bunch of them blocked the biggest highway in Minneapolis for three hours.
This doesn't seem to be slowing up, and the universal outrage and disgust is building up, slowly but surely.
Hillary is on the record for caving into these people and giving in to all their demands, and supporting them.  She even supported the Mizzou protests just last week.  If she doesn't stop she's really going to hurt herself by association.
How much damage do you think it would do to her candidacy if things get really out of hand?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 12:26:34 PM »

I can't believe the absurd views in this thread.

MLK stood up for love, peace, tolerance, and non-violence.  He understood that if he and his supporters made white people hate them, they had already lost, and that the only way to win was to draw in enough allies and supporters that the movement would reach critical mass and force social change.

BLM stands up for hatred, aggressive behavior, intolerance, and violence.  Its members go out of their way to make white, asian, hispanic, and all non-black people hate them, which is why they have already lost, because with every immature, absurd, hateful incident they turn more and more people permanently against them.  Their movement will never be able to draw in allies and supporters beyond the weak college students and politicians (Hillary) that they bully into submission with their tactics of shame, hyperbole and fabricated persecution.

I guess it's really too bad because it seems like otherwise their goal of putting laws in place to prevent police from shooting the violent black criminals who destroy poor black neighborhoods would have had a lot of support from the well-meaning moderates in this thread and around the country.

As for how it would hurt Hillary, she's allowed them to bully her into changing her agenda, saying whatever they tell her to say, and promoting their movement on social media.  All the GOP has to do is put out commercials juxtaposing her support of the movement with images of the violent, hateful, racist protests that it actually entails, and end it with a slow-motion image of a police car burning in Baltimore while Hillary screams "every american should support Black Lives Matter!"
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 02:12:09 PM »

I can't believe the absurd views in this thread.
i know right? atlas really is becoming a racist cessp-

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Please explain how what I said is racist.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »

I don't know that I've ever actually seen anyone on Atlas defend blm against a critical post.  All they do is call the critic a racist and then refuse to explain.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies