If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:45:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary?  (Read 5811 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: November 17, 2015, 03:12:28 AM »
« edited: November 17, 2015, 04:57:39 AM by ℨ »

"moderates" agitating against black lives mattering is entirely expected and doesn't mean #blacklivesmatter has jumped the shark lol

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 04:55:37 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2015, 10:52:14 AM by ℨ »

oh, sweetie. if you truly believe nobody in the '60s was shouting "fʊck white people" or whatever, i really don't know what to tell you.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:09:39 AM »

Because the whole democratic candidates hasn't been pandering to SJW's and islamlic terrorist apologetic people yet.

BLM and MLK have literally nothing in common. MLK had vision and class. BLM is made up of hatred and chaos.

BLM is a joke of a social movement, lol. The only thing they're good at is interrupting random speeches and getting on the nerves of average Americans. They are not calling a voice towards anything, just being senselessly annoying to the American public and harassing law enforcement. It is a movement powered by high schoolers gathered on Twitter hashtags and mostly low-income inner city African Americans giving police officers an incredibly hard time.

MLK would be ashamed.

I wish the internet, and specifically Atlas, had been around during the 1960s so we could have heard the usual suspects complain about "that uppity negro preacher from Atlanta and his commie friends".

Also, "average Americans"? lol, I wonder what that could mean?

"how dare you compare those (shudders, clutches pearls) radicals to the Respectable, Unfailingly Polite Abolitionists? no wonder all the reasonable   white   moderates (like me!) hate your so-called 'civil rights movement'."
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 12:38:01 PM »

I can't believe the absurd views in this thread.
i know right? atlas really is becoming a racist cessp-

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 01:08:56 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2015, 01:10:49 PM by ℨ »

This kind of thing certainly doesn't help. The more real terrorism makes headlines, the more petty and insignificant BLM seems. I'm waiting for the day a GOP candidate truly hammers these people.

of course it's not surprising that if you take the fukken daily caller at face value you're gonna end up with a negative view of #blacklivesmatter. here's some facts the right-wing outrage machine left out:

1. actual spokespeople of the #blacklivesmatter movement were supportive of the victims of the paris attacks
2. the connection between #blacklivesmatter and #fʊckparis is extremely tenuous, at best.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 03:14:51 PM »

I can't believe the absurd views in this thread.
i know right? atlas really is becoming a racist cessp-

Please explain how what I said is racist.

doubt it's worth it, so i'll keep it short: blaming black protesters and activists for the long-running phenomenon of "white moderates" cherry-picking the easiest targets in the movement, perpetuating that phenomenon yourself, blaming black activists for being ~too angry~ about a system that literally murders them every day, &c., are all very racist actions.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 03:46:24 PM »

Please explain how what I said is racist.

doubt it's worth it, so i'll keep it short: blaming black protesters and activists for the long-running phenomenon of "white moderates" cherry-picking the easiest targets in the movement, perpetuating that phenomenon yourself, blaming black activists for being ~too angry~ about a system thatliterally murders them every day, &c., are all very racist actions.

It's hyperbole like this that encourages protesters to harass random victims in the library.

the police alone have murdered at least 250 black people this year so far (that's 0.78 every day). add in other aspects of racism and your desperate claim of hyperbole flies out the window.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies