If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:28:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If BLM jumps the shark and earns universal disgust, will it ruin Hillary?  (Read 5840 times)
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« on: November 17, 2015, 08:31:01 AM »
« edited: November 17, 2015, 08:33:18 AM by Penelope »

Because the whole democratic candidates hasn't been pandering to SJW's and islamlic terrorist apologetic people yet.

BLM and MLK have literally nothing in common. MLK had vision and class. BLM is made up of hatred and chaos.

BLM is a joke of a social movement, lol. The only thing they're good at is interrupting random speeches and getting on the nerves of average Americans. They are not calling a voice towards anything, just being senselessly annoying to the American public and harassing law enforcement. It is a movement powered by high schoolers gathered on Twitter hashtags and mostly low-income inner city African Americans giving police officers an incredibly hard time.

MLK would be ashamed.

I wish the internet, and specifically Atlas, had been around during the 1960s so we could have heard the usual suspects complain about "that uppity negro preacher from Atlanta and his commie friends".

Also, "average Americans"? lol, I wonder what that could mean?
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 12:49:17 PM »

It is a sad reflection on our society that "Black lives matter" is a remotely controversial statement.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 02:39:09 PM »

MLK very famously was tremendously concerned about inconveniencing white people and hurting their feelings, of course, so he strived to be as inoffensive as possible. And when LBJ saw how nice and polite King was, Johnsom said "Gee shucks, maybe these blacks ain't so bad ... Civil rights for all!". Then they had a party!

This essentially seems to be the conception many Atlas users have of the Civil Rights Movement.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »

Fu.ck this tread. I can't believe your acting like mass incarceration and police brutality are non-issues when they kill people and tear families apart. One dumb loosely associated hashtag and some group at Darthmouth doesn't define a mass movement by any means.

^^^

I mean, has the 2016 election just attracted more nationalists and white supremacists than before? I just don't understand when this site became so infested with this sh**t. Maybe I just didn't see it before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies