Chance the Next President is a Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:29:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Chance the Next President is a Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chance the Next President is a Republican  (Read 4995 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 18, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »

If they don't nominate Trump, 0%.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 03:15:06 PM »

Likely high.

Despite this forum's opinions, Democrats are really in big trouble. They keep getting utterly wiped out and gutted in any off year election. It's been a horrible week for them politically.

First, it threw Obama off his Climate Change circle-jerk he was gonna discuss at the G20 Summit. Secondly, the badly timed interview about "ISIS being contained". Third, France, the ultimate appeasers, blowing the hell out of ISIS has many even in the mainstream press wondering why the hell we hadn't done that long before. I've even heard mainstream liberal news organizations discussing why we don't have a coalition like George Bush and Dan Quayle had during Operation Desert Storm back in '90 and '91.

Then finally America's correct paranoia has resulted in people I know who are single moms and don't even follow politics talking about how insane Obama is to want to let "these people" in our county.

Politically speaking, horrible week for the left. Election is still a year away, but if I were a Democrat I'd feel alot worse than a Republican.

I just want to remind you that exactly 4 years ago, you were making these same exact mental jujitsu arguments about how moms and minorities and whatnot were souring on the Democrats. It never came to fruition.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143318.msg3078369#msg3078369

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »

I'm curious King,
What is your percentages, if it is Trump ?

Hillary would still be the favorite, but it's clear Trump is the only one capable of marketing himself as a winner and generate turnout on his side.

Marco Rubio is a loser, the equivalent of an anti-drugs ad in the 80s. Dolled up to look young and hip and cool but everyone sees through the facade.
Jeb Bush is a loser.
John Kasich is a megaloser.
Ted Cruz is too conservative for a general election.
The rest all have no shot of the nomination.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies