Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:43:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries  (Read 6424 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« on: November 18, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »
« edited: November 20, 2015, 09:36:37 PM by Haslam2020 »

Announcement

Gore taking the stage in Nashville, TN (April 9th, 2007)

"Hello, my fellow Americans. Our country is in a state of crisis. We are engaged in a horrific war in Iraq, global warming poses a serious threat, the national debt is skyrocketing, and the middle class is suffering. In short, Times are tough, and they're going to get tougher if this kind of leadership continues. It needs to change. My name is Al Gore. I was born in Tennessee and I'm proud to be raised here. I worked really hard, got into Harvard and joined the army. I had to fight in a war in which I didn't really support but I did it for my country. I have the experience necessary to get rid of these problems. I served as a congressman for years, being re-elected soundly. I then won election to the U.S Senate and fought long and hard for the people I was elected to represent. I then served as Vice President under President Clinton, I co authored many of policies that were successful for the American people. I have the experience and determination necessary to lead this country. I am therefore announcing that I am running for the Presidency of the United States. I am asking for your support in this great endeavor. Please trust me to lead this party, and this nation again. Thank you all and God Bless y'all and God Bless the United States of America!

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 11:01:22 PM »

Gore Campaign Schedule:

October 28th:

Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Meet with Party leaders in Iowa
Joint Gore-Bredesen rally in Davenport, Iowa

Ad: Change for America (Playing in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina)

"I remember, eight years ago. America was on the right track, the economy was booming, then George W. Bush was "elected". Since then, jobs have gone down the toilet, growth is at an all time low, and we are engaged in a horrific war in Iraq where thousands of our own troops and civilians are being killed. The national debt will take us down if we don't change the way things are done. That's exactly what I've done as a Representative from Tennessee, and a Senator. I took parts in votes that have changed lives. I was then Vice President and co-produced several successful policies for America under President Clinton. I can provide the change AND experience needed to lead this country. That's why I'm asking for your support in this upcoming election, the most important of our lifetime. I'm Al Gore and I approve this message."

October 29th:

Joint Gore-Nelson rally in Waterloo, Iowa
Gore rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Phone Calls in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Fly to New Hampshire
Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire

October 30th:

Rally in Concord, New Hampshire
Rally in Berlin, New Hampshire
Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire
Joint Gore-Nelson Phone calls in Franklin, New Hampshire

October 31st:

Rally in Claremont, New Hampshire
Rally in Lebanon, New Hampshire
Halloween Celebration with campaign staff in Manchester, New Hampshire
Dinner with citizens in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Fly to Iowa

November 1st:

Rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Phone Calls in Davenport, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
Meet with Party leaders in Ames, Iowa
Joint Gore-Bredesen dinner in Ames, Iowa

November 2nd:

Rally in Clinton, Iowa
Rally in Iowa City, Iowa
Rally in Ottumwa, Iowa
Dinner in Davenport, Iowa

November 3rd:

Fly to SC
Rally in Charleston, South Carolina
Rally in Columbia, South Carolina
Rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Rally in Sumter, South Carolina
Rests in Goose Creek, South Carolina
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »
« Edited: November 26, 2015, 10:58:34 AM by Haslam2020 »

the KKK member or Al Gore who claimed to invent the Internet. Or even Ms. Clinton who outsourced, many jobs during her life including her own to Monica Lewinsky

This attack on 'KKK' gore, and especially Hillary Clinton, whom I don't like, is horrible, especially the attack on Hillary Clinton.

GORE STATEMENT on attacks by Reid (October 28th, 2008)

"Now I'm a lil' mad. Harry Reid, someone who's never done anything worthy in the Senate except for divide is now trying to attack me using haneous terms. Saying that because from the South I'm a KKK member, or that I invented the internet. This is pure politics, that's the Harry Reid way. I think the KKK is one of the most evil groups ever created, and I said I was just in a Senate committee that invented the internet. And what he's saying about Mrs. Clinton!? My goodness this man has no moral value and I call on him to apologize.  Harry Reid is pure politics and I refuse to succumb to the low level that he is at. I'm in it to win it, and in it to help America. God Bless y'all, God Bless America!"

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 10:34:52 PM »

continue this pls i love dis
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 11:16:58 PM »

ooc: Screw the inactive people skip them, this is a good game! Please make the next turn in 24 hours including the debate! thx
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 06:07:35 PM »

ooc: Screw the inactive people skip them, this is a good game! Please make the next turn in 24 hours including the debate! thx
I was just about to start this again! I deeply apologize for my delays. I will be posting the turn, along w/ the debates. I hope we can rekindle the people we had before.
Thanks -
-NeverAgain

Yess!!! Its ok, I'm pretty sure you will be able to!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »

also can you please release polls Smiley thx
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »

This looks awesome. I know its old, but if you have any plans of re-starting this ill play as Wesley Clark.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 07:35:36 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies