Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:43:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hope, Change, and that Cracked Glass Ceiling - The 2008 Democratic Primaries  (Read 6423 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 19, 2015, 08:45:51 PM »

Harry Reid Announces Run for President

My friends, today is a day that will radically transform our nation. We need change, change that is radical that will switch our current path socially and fiscally. I'm saying here today that with you're help I'm running for President. One thing most of my opponents don't have is experience, I've served you Nevada as your congressman and a senator. Together we will destroy the evils that are republicanism that destroy our country daily and deport the terrorist who want to murder our children. I politically classify with Bernie Sanders a great man who also has my vision for America a country that hates bad Langague and loves all people regardless of race. Experience is what is needed not upstart candidates like the jokes that are Jim Webb, the KKK member or Al Gore who claimed to invent the Internet. Or even Ms. Clinton who outsourced, many jobs during her life including her own to Monica Lewinsky, who I must say supports me and is absolutely beautiful. We must live up to our beliefs my comrades and win this fight like Lenin did and I ask you to vote for me and support me. Thank You and may your supreme being of choice bless America.
Oh come on...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies