Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:53:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History
  Alternative History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge?  (Read 6464 times)
The Arizonan
United States

« on: November 19, 2015, 02:13:28 PM »

I, for one, refuse to allow any Middle Easterners or Jews to seek refuge here.  There's just no room here, and furthermore if any of their women are pregnant then they're just bringing in anchor babies.

Now excuse me while I go and protest Starbucks for their disgustingly anti-Christian, anti-Christmas red cups.

I don't see the new cups from Starbucks being a big deal since their red color is festive enough anyway. The people who believe there is a "war on Christmas" should be happy that the cups don't say "happy holidays".

The funny thing is people complaining about the cups being anti-Christian while the Starbucks logo has a pagan symbol on it.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »

I think that we should let in some Syrian refugees, provided that we screen them first.

Perhaps Roosevelt is dithering on the Jewish question so as to prove to those who accuse him of being "Frank Rosenfelt" that he isn't really in the service of the Jews. It is true that Father Coughlin and the like would have a field day and the Republicans might nominate Lindbergh in 40 if he allows more in but that's no excuse for refusing to do the right thing. Especially since it's highly doubtful that he'll break with Washington's tradition and run again.

Is the "Frank Rosenfelt" thing a reference to Roosevelt's supposed Jewish ancestry or something?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies