Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:10:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History
  Alternative History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should we allow more Jewish Germans to seek refuge?  (Read 6480 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 18, 2015, 07:59:53 PM »

My friends. I am in no way unsympathetic to the many Jews escaping Persecution from Mr Hitler. My heart goes out to them. I am not an anti-Semite and not only do I have many Jewish friends, but a Jew goes to my golf club. However, the United States cannot raise its quota for these people. It's just a matter of public safety. After all, many Jews in Germany are disproportionately linked to communist uprisings. Can we be sure that the American nation will be safe from communism? Perhaps refugees will be spies for foreign governments! Perhaps they will take American jobs! Like I said I AM NOT ANTI SEMETIC (and if you call me antisemetic that's as bad as being antisemetic) but many Jews just want to destroy America and all it stands for.

In addition, I have a suggestion (not based on race k, it's on public safety) about what to do with the Japanese ...
It's sad so many don't see this today...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies