Nat- PPP: GOP Has Clear Top 4; Clinton Dominant for Dems (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:45:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Nat- PPP: GOP Has Clear Top 4; Clinton Dominant for Dems (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nat- PPP: GOP Has Clear Top 4; Clinton Dominant for Dems  (Read 3382 times)
Why
Unbiased
Australia

« on: November 20, 2015, 07:33:14 PM »

Looks like Trump's 90-minute policy speech on Ben Carson did the trick! It really will go down as a top twenty, maybe even top ten honestly, speech.
You realize Trump is down slightly from their last poll, right?

This is laughable. The last national polls from Bloomberg and PPP were in mid-September and early-October. That was well before Carson's national polling average peaked in early November. A lot has changed in 1-2 months, so it is simply inaccurate to compare the two polls to map progress. What matters is that Carson was neck-and-neck with Trump for a week and now these polls show him lagging behind.

Trump leading Carson by a few points is certainly not bad news, however he does seem to be slightly off his polling peak and showing no sign of gaining the extra support needed to win the nomination. With his extremely high profile and his divisive nature this is worrying. I was proven wrong in that I thought he would not last this long in the polls so I might be wrong again, but I cannot see him getting enough support to win the nomination.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies