Is Sherrod Brown finished as a VP prospect?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:48:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Sherrod Brown finished as a VP prospect?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is Sherrod Brown finished as a VP prospect?  (Read 2255 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM »

Actually to be exact, his VP chances were done the day that FitzGerald imploded.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that McVeigh and the UNAbomber were African-Americans. 
It would have been better if they were. ...I believe in equal opportunities. ...maybe if they were African Americans they could kill the man!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2015, 06:39:35 PM »

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that McVeigh and the UNAbomber were African-Americans. 
19 Arab hijackers>>>3 white guys (two from OKC +Unabomber). I guess three is bigger than nineteen now. Is that common core math you learned in school, Lyndon?

Have you ever heard of KKK or do you consider them freedom fighters?
When is the last time the KKK committed an actual terrorist act, though? 1965? They have like ~500 members left. The KKK is a group of redneck yokels, not an actual threat. The only major KKK related terrorist act I can think of is the Charleston atrocity and whether that fits the definition of terrorism (it fits mine) is debatable.

The past week I have learned from the left that the KKK is like ISIS or Al Qaeda and ready and waiting to kill thousands of minorities any moment.

Well duh. You could have learned that from any number of reliable non-political sources.

The only difference is the KKK is fractured into coutless splinter organizations and numerous factions within. Thus the most they are usually accomplish is beatings, vandalism, threats, and occassional shootings and firebombings. which Klansmen actually do rather regularly
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »

Due to his age, he's unlikely to make Hillary's shortlist.

But I doubt this has much of an effect. It's a fairly standard talking point on terrorism.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2015, 11:25:38 PM »

I don't know why he would be finished for speaking the truth, but then again this is the United States.
I support Sanders
Bernie2016

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2015, 11:33:47 PM »

Brown could have phrased that a lot better. If he ever makes it on to Clinton's short list, he would be an idiot in the style of Biden. Kasich would tear into Brown in a VP debate.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies