Opinion of Akron, Ohio (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:53:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Akron, Ohio (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Your opinion of my county's seat
FC

HC

Mixed

None/Dunno

It's South Cleveland, and it should stop pretending otherwise

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Opinion of Akron, Ohio  (Read 679 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: November 22, 2015, 08:24:04 PM »

Mixed vote on the city of the men of rubber. My opinion of it is pretty elastic.

Funny you bring up some of that Cleveland rivalry. We play the University tomorrow, and I was thinking of making a sign like "An Akron 10 is a Cleveland 5" or simply "Akron only exists to make Cleveland look good". I don't know if that's exactly how I feel about it as it actually seems like a better city than Cleveland based off preconceptions alone. Don't know all that much about either. I'll be honest - Main Street looks incredibly lame for a city of that size, and it doesn't have much to walk to. Voted FC, but I'm not sure I'd last there.

You would have a whole lot more to do in Cleveland. Sure it has a higher crime rate, but I doubt you'd go for a walk through Central and Kinsman, so it probably doesn't affect you much visiting. I would say Cleveland has both more going for it and more going against it if that makes any sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies