Opinion of John Kasich
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:05:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of John Kasich
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Pick
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of John Kasich  (Read 2313 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 21, 2015, 12:15:06 PM »

Massive HP. Most irritating and disingenuous clown in this election. One hopes he won't rise anymore than the 2% or whatever he's currently polling at!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 12:19:34 PM »

probably my least favourite candidate this time around
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 12:38:02 PM »

Clearly FF. Best candidate Republicans can nominate since 1988 and best president GOP would have since Reagan
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »

Clearly FF. Best candidate Republicans can nominate since 1980 and best president GOP would have since LincolnReagan
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 01:16:25 PM »

Clearly FF. The fact that Trump trolls hate him is more of an asset than a liability.
madelka
United States
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

Clearly FF. The fact that Trump trolls hate him is more of an asset than a liability.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 01:29:07 PM »

Real low energy guy. If not for fracking, his entire state's economy would be in the toilet.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 02:09:20 PM »

He was basically Scott Walker until he realized that it was easier to play the moderate card. No idea why he's running in the first place.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »

Easily the best candidate running on either side.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 02:39:40 PM »

Indeed.  I wish he debated better, because he could have had a real shot at the nomination had he tacked a bit to the right.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 02:47:46 PM »

The strongest potential nominee in my opinion.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 02:54:55 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2015, 02:57:23 PM by Moderate Hero Republican »

Clearly FF. Best candidate Republicans can nominate since 1980 and best president GOP would have since LincolnReagan

Bush Sr got 426 electoral votes , and Kasich on the other hand wont get more then 360 electoral votes and even if Chaffe got the nomination he would have probably at best have a little over 380. I dont think Kasich will be better then Reagan as Reagan completely revitalized the economy after the disastrous 1970s and was a huge reason why the USSR collapsed.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2015, 04:27:36 PM »

HP, one of the worst.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2015, 05:02:28 PM »

/unjerk

I legitimately do not like John Kasich. His balanced budget approach is horrifying in 2015, his holier than thou attitude truly bugs me (referencing his religion as a basis for policy in almost every speech), and his phony portrayal as a moderate after decades of being the up and coming conservative kid makes me ill.

Not to mention I can't trust someone to be President who is so arrogant they literally THROW OUT anyone who disagrees with them.

Huge HP.

/jerk

Low Energy loser, no posture, why does he wiggle his arms so much? HP
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 05:04:29 PM »

Meh
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2015, 05:21:39 PM »

Massive HP, utterly unlikeable as well. He has the demeanor of a high school principle.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2015, 05:25:04 PM »

/unjerk

I legitimately do not like John Kasich. His balanced budget approach is horrifying in 2015, his holier than thou attitude truly bugs me (referencing his religion as a basis for policy in almost every speech), and his phony portrayal as a moderate after decades of being the up and coming conservative kid makes me ill.

Not to mention I can't trust someone to be President who is so arrogant they literally THROW OUT anyone who disagrees with them.

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2015, 05:33:54 PM »

That Taylor Swift comment made me really dislike him as a person as well.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Not when the economy is still moving sluggishly. Balancing the budget would require one of two things - a large tax hike, which Republicans don't want and would hurt the economy, or a large cut in spending, which would hurt the economy even more (especially with everything we need to accomplish in the next couple of years to keep up with the rest of the world). Balancing the budget in 2015 is a horrible idea.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Not when the economy is still moving sluggishly. Balancing the budget would require one of two things - a large tax hike, which Republicans don't want and would hurt the economy, or a large cut in spending, which would hurt the economy even more (especially with everything we need to accomplish in the next couple of years to keep up with the rest of the world). Balancing the budget in 2015 is a horrible idea.

I dont think Kasich's plan cuts spending enough , I would prefer the budget be slashed by 25% over the next 3 years.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2015, 05:45:05 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

I dont think Kasich's plan cuts spending enough , I would prefer the budget be slashed by 25% over the next 3 years.

why do you want to throw the american economy into a volcano?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2015, 05:56:43 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Now, you see, every family has never had debt. Businesses who use debt as a tool for financing always go bankrupt, you see. If we want to run the Government like a business, we have to end all of the debt. duh.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Cutting 30% of defense, 25% of welfare, transition public pensions to private pensions, 25% of healthcare spending which dont go the medicare and medicaid wont detroy the economy.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 06:19:04 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Cutting 30% of defense, 25% of welfare, transition public pensions to private pensions, 25% of healthcare spending which dont go the medicare and medicaid wont detroy the economy.

It will.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 06:23:10 PM »

/unjerk

Huge HP.

/jerk

It's an amazing plan

Cutting 30% of defense, 25% of welfare, transition public pensions to private pensions, 25% of healthcare spending which dont go the medicare and medicaid wont destroy the economy.

It will.

30% of defense can be cut without any affects. If we just reform welfare where any person on welfare must attend a job training program(for jobs which pay around 45,000-50,000), 25% of welfare and healthcare costs can be cut and the economy will actually get better as more people will have better paying jobs.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies