"How stupid are the people of Iowa?" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:45:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  "How stupid are the people of Iowa?" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "How stupid are the people of Iowa?"  (Read 3008 times)
Oliver King
« on: November 26, 2015, 08:08:03 AM »

I actually agree with Trump (Trump is far better than Carson, IMO). Trump told the truth. Too bad you can't speak the truth if you want to win presidential elections

What about Merry Christmas and Santa in our country, 85 percent Christmas trees on the market are made in China!
Oliver King
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 08:11:13 AM »

We are seeing why Trump is a billionaire. It takes a high level of charisma and savvy to amass such a fortune, and be a TV star to boot.  Trump is a natural leader.  He does not have to play by the same rules as regular politicians.
What about fortune of Donald Trump, Donald Trump’s father Fred was a real estate tycoon, so Donald just succeeded his fortune and multiplied it. Thus there is no reason to call him a "self-made man". By the way, his own business, the so-called empire, has been bankrupt for 4 times.
Oliver King
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 08:15:52 AM »

We are seeing why Trump is a billionaire. It takes a high level of charisma and savvy to amass such a fortune, and be a TV star to boot.  Trump is a natural leader.  He does not have to play by the same rules as regular politicians.

He's a moronic clown who hates freedom, hates immigrants other then one's he's been married to because they have no standards and care about money, hates capitalism, and hates America. He's not a leader, he's a coward who wants the U.S. to negotiate with terrorists and he believes Saddam Hussein should still be in power.

If Jeb Bush becomes our president, he will support Obamacare because he has his own profit from the realization of program and is a member of Board of Directors of huge corporation working with Obamacare ('Tenet healthcare').
Oliver King
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 08:22:59 AM »

What speech is Lief affecting an orgasm over again? Yes, I admit it. I tune Trump out. I've heard enough out of his mouth to last a lifetime, in fact several lifetimes.

The Belt of Gold Speech.

Let's see how Donald Trump and his racism will succeed in the states of so-called 'Black Belt'. Number of African-Americans is up to 40% in some cities there. I do not think Trump and his racist speeches will have success in Alabama (26,2% of black citizen), Mississippi, Tennessee or Louisiana.  Big cities like New Orleans and Baton Rouge have 60 and 50% of African-Americans respectively.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies