Office of SE Speaker Haslam2020
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:25:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of SE Speaker Haslam2020
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of SE Speaker Haslam2020  (Read 2361 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 05:13:43 PM »

Statements on Threats

"Hello. Today it's kind of embarrassing what I'm talking about today. The threats, yes. The people who are threatening me and others, it's disgusting, trying to threaten my family, now you can try to unseat me based on your views, I accept that, let's see what the South says. These groups are violent radical groups, if they ave different views it can be solved through peaceful debate, not whining and threats against someone's family. I understand threatening me... not really but my family?? Go to hell you liberal radicals."

Dang. That's the kind of responses I was hoping for in my term as GM.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 12:26:37 AM »

"Mr. Speaker, radicalism ought not to be responded to with radicalism. I advise you bring the case to court, on charges of defamation and/or slander, alongside illegal threats of bodily and/or physical harm. I also advise you to read up on the proper law, ask former attorneys for the regions, and then provide any materials to someone you would like to serve as a lawyer.

"I will warn you that, unless you arrange an out-of-court settlement, they can appeal a ruling. Your personal morals should probably determine how you respond to defamation and slander, but the latter charges are criminal, not civil."
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 07:16:20 PM »

"Mr. Speaker, radicalism ought not to be responded to with radicalism. I advise you bring the case to court, on charges of defamation and/or slander, alongside illegal threats of bodily and/or physical harm. I also advise you to read up on the proper law, ask former attorneys for the regions, and then provide any materials to someone you would like to serve as a lawyer.

"I will warn you that, unless you arrange an out-of-court settlement, they can appeal a ruling. Your personal morals should probably determine how you respond to defamation and slander, but the latter charges are criminal, not civil."

I understand what you're sayin, but they threatened my family... They're radicals who do not want civility... They want violence.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 07:25:44 PM »

I understand what you're sayin, but they threatened my family... They're radicals who do not want civility... They want violence.

If it's okay with you, I advise you ask the Governor to mobilize the National Guard arrest them. From there, I would gladly argue your case in court or negotiate a settlement, whichever you want.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 08:38:58 PM »

If it's okay with you, I advise you ask the Governor to mobilize the National Guard arrest them. From there, I would gladly argue your case in court or negotiate a settlement, whichever you want.

Ah, that's a bit radical. These are radical crazies at best, I won't give in or even care about their threats.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:09 PM »

As of now, It is not likely I shall seek another term in the Legislature... There is a 1% chance that I shall run for re-election.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 11:39:26 AM »

"Governor Leinad has ran his campaign on the basis of being ready to run the most powerful office on this board-the Presidency of Atlasia. When asked about his tried, and tested experience he's pointed to his election, and governance of the South. But when you look at his record a common theme comes out; the federalists can't be trusted on abortion, the federalists can't be trusted to protect the public and the federalists cannot be trusted to govern. Look at the South, and you'll see the future for a Leinad Presidency

1.) The South has attempted nearly 5 times to curtail the rights of a women to choose: There's countless examples of the Southern Legislature hammering away the right of a woman to a safe abortion. First they attempted to blanket ban abortion, now they're trying to outlaw health centres even recommending abortion's. It's a medical procedure, that is a vital part of reproductive health; yet the Federalists want to continue with their push to make it virtually impossible to get an abortion. Governor Leinad has not only flip-flopped on the issue of abortion but he's also been pushed by a right wing clique to adopt a more and more extreme position. Look to the South to see what would happen to reproductive rights for women; they'd be removed under a Federalist Presidency.

2.) A confused and muddled leadership: Look to Governor Leinad's record, and you'll see that he has a track history of simply failing to make critical leadership decisions. Governor Leinad not only flip-flopped on abortion rights, but he allowed a far right clique to take over the South. Whether it's passing a law that allows people to walk around the streets with rifles or passing a law that allows anyone to adopt a child as long as they don't have a criminal record it's clear that Governor Leinad simply doesn't have the strength to follow his leadership through. We need a strong President who can stand up to the Senate, who can stand up to the Trolls and who can stand up for Atlasia; Governor Leinad hasn't stood up for common sense in the South.

3.) Leadership that endangered the public: Again, rather than vetoing the recent Ron Paul 2016 Act the Governor decided to kick the ball into the long grass, and offered an amendment. This was a bill that told the regional government to promote protests. To put it simply.... the South passed a bill that told Southern Citizens to protest the South. This isn't leadership-this is foolishness. The Labor majority in the Senate passed a bill that promoted criminal justice reform, and brought the police and communities together- Governor Leinad offered an amendment that breaks police officers working rights and gives excessive fines to officers for simply asking to see a driving license .We can't have a President who endages the public safety of Atlasia

When you vote in the Presidential Election remember what Governor Leinad's has let happen in the South- remember that Governor Leinad has supported the removal of womens health rights, remember Governor Leinad has has passed bills that allows virtually anyone to adopt a child (the state has no stop guard) and remember that Governor Leinad has failed to stand up to the extremists in his own party.

How can he stand up for Atlasia?"

-The Labor Party Convention

If this is one of the Labor Party's attack points, The South, sign me out of it. Let's look at the facts. And the people of the South are very.... cultured, we do not wish to have a significant percent of our next generation ripped to pieces. Literally. I understand all this oh, reproductive rights stuff but let's face the facts. Look at all of my bills, so you can see what Governor Blair is truly attacking. And first off, the Governor is not an assemblyman. The Assembly introduces bills and if they get a majority they pass! And the Ron Paul Act was a glorious ANTI POLICE DISCRIMINATION act. It provided body cameras, made the police not able to lie to get confessions, and the government shall encourage PEACEFUL protest-assembly when there is wrong doing. That right is protected in the constitution Mr. Blair. I say look to the Labor, where chaos is rampant, and where Governor Blair himself challenged his own party's sitting president for re-election, and lost. If you truly want unity vote Leinad, he's unified the South, made things better for the common man, and that's what he'll do as president.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 05:06:46 PM »

I'm running for re-election to the Legislature.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2016, 11:11:33 AM »

I'd like us all to please give or prayers, warmest condolences to the people of the Pacific Region. I feel so sorry for the families of the people who were lost, and praise the excellent leadership of the new governor and the president. As you all know, good will prevail over evil. We shall not cave in. I praise Governor Blair's and Governor Leinad's actions to protect Atlasia. Let us tell the enemy: You've had your last breath, enjoy it. We're coming. I believe the protection of our nation is a bipartisan issue that everyone should take seriously.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2016, 12:36:06 PM »

SPEAKER HASLAM ADDRESSES RACIST GROUPS

Speaker Haslam at his office.

"Though I understand what ISIS did is evil... We must not allow hate to boil into our hearts, otherwise we have stooped to their level of hate and bigotry. When I took the oath to become an Assemblyman, I took an oath to protect everyone. I will do just that, Islam actually teaches peace, not hatred. Many people are curious what the KKK stands for and let me tell you. They are evil and carry out hatred, they along with ISIS are terror's, no evil's messengers and disciples. Do not blame a whole religion, millions of innocent people for this action...."

-Speaker Haslam
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »

HASLAM STATEMENT ON THE CIVIL VIOLENCE IN ATLASIA:

"Hello my fellow, southerners, no Atlasians. We are at a key point in the very fate, survival of this great nation. As many of you have heard by now, there has been violent actions against Muslims, against the violators, it's just violence everywhere, and as an Atlasian it makes me sick that the arguments of the radicals on both sides are picking up steam. First off, to the Muslims, I understand you are in pain. The whole nation is in pain over what happened in California, I understand your struggle with some ignorant, hateful people. This is sadly, not the first time that this has ever happened in our land, and it likely won't be the last. They are in the wrong too, let's address them. I understand you're in pain too, all of Atlasia is but moving towards a race-hating-religion-hating society is not the way forward to peace and prosperity. We should not keep hate in our hearts at this time, but love for the people of all regions of this great nation, to unite together against evil. I do not want this, nor Sharia law for my future children and grandchildren, as I'm sure the majority of you don't want. Let us unite, regardless of religion, race, skin color, sexual orientation, values, gender, past and let us all UNITE AGAINST THE FACE OF EVIL. A House divided against itself can not stand. Good day, thank you, and may Atlasia be blessed. I encourage all of you regardless of religion, to pray or meditate or hope or whatever you do for our great nation."
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 04:05:46 PM »

I have a uh.... big announcement  coming up tomorrow. Tune in, probably early morning hours for it... ya won't wanna miss it! Thank you, goodbye.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2016, 04:20:03 PM »

"I have been elected Representative, I will resign my post as Southern Speaker and Southern Assemblyman shortly before I am inaugurated to serve in the Congress. It's been a great time, I wont forget it, I'll continue to fight for the working man! Please pray for me! Thank you everyone!"

-Speaker Haslam in a press conference, 6-1-2016.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2016, 04:44:57 PM »

"I have been elected Representative, I will resign my post as Southern Speaker and Southern Assemblyman shortly before I am inaugurated to serve in the Congress. It's been a great time, I wont forget it, I'll continue to fight for the working man! Please pray for me! Thank you everyone!"

Rpryor has not released the certified results yet - what is your source for this statement?
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2016, 06:33:32 PM »

Rpryor has not released the certified results yet - what is your source for this statement?

Oh, I was looking at a news coverage thing and it showed me gettin' in
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies