Is Ben Carson is electable (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:29:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Ben Carson is electable (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Ben Carson is electable  (Read 2152 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: November 24, 2015, 01:26:24 AM »

Carson also leads in the latest primary polls in Virginia, North Carolina, and Colorado. He won't win New Hampshire, but nor will Cruz or any other staunchly conservative candidate. Carson is simply a likable man, and he can win!

Lol ok.

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 01:32:17 AM »

Carson also leads in the latest primary polls in Virginia, North Carolina, and Colorado. He won't win New Hampshire, but nor will Cruz or any other staunchly conservative candidate. Carson is simply a likable man, and he can win!

Lol ok.

You can't pretend like he isn't likable. His favorability rating is the highest of all the candidates according to RCP and he dominates likability in Iowa (88-8)

Because people haven't fully witnessed how incompetent he is yet. His hatred of certain religious groups and people plus his lack of policy knowledge plus his religious tinge when it comes to implementing his policies ultimately will lead to his downfall.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 01:36:47 AM »

Ben Carson doesn't hate certain religious groups.  None of his quotes showcase hatred.

Saying Muslims are rabid dogs and that Muslims contradict American values.... sounds a lot like hatred to me.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:40:56 AM »
« Edited: November 24, 2015, 01:47:18 AM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

Ben Carson doesn't hate certain religious groups.  None of his quotes showcase hatred.

Saying Muslims are rabid dogs and that Muslims contradict American values.... sounds a lot like hatred to me.
he never said muslims were rabid dogs or the second part. ENFORCING Sharia in America on the other hand, does contradict American values

Muslims live sharia every day... It's not a "law" that Islamophobes claim it is. It's practiced like Halakha is for the Jews.

Right wing religious types on the other hand always try to enforce their religious values onto others..

See anti-abortion and anti-marriage...
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:40 AM »

its fine if they practice it, the problem is when it is enforced on Nonmuslims. That was my comment. There is nothing wrong with exerting your own religious liberty, as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's. Do you not agree?

Tell that to conservative Christians who want to enforce their religion onto the LGBT community and on women's choice
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 01:57:58 AM »

So how do you feel about the pyramids? More to the point, what would President Carson do when his "pet theory" on any given issue goes against what all of his expert advisors tell him?
That theory isn't relevant to the presidency and I personally don't consider myself an expert on Egyptian history so i refrain from commenting. Carson wrote that so long ago it is hardly relevant today

It is relevant because he bases history and fact on religious text.. Which makes him unfit for the Presidency but that is one thing out of a giant list of things he doesn't know about.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 02:12:11 AM »

Number 5 really means nothing, I'm only really considering the top 3 that is it, I just cut it off at 5 because I slightly like him better than Jeb, Trump or anyone else but still despise him and I'd vote for Clinton over him.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 02:16:09 AM »

i have no idea why you would dislike him so greatly but oh well

Because he more or less is a religious nut and has no experience what so ever to be President, Trump and Fiorina can at least claim business experience to manage the economy (even if one of them brought HP down with them *cough* Fiorina *cough*) while Carson only has neurosurgery which won't help him at all.

He has no real policy positions and has shown himself to be very uneducated and uninformed when it comes to world events and how macroeconomics works.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2015, 02:20:56 AM »

I'm glad the Carson supporter on this forum seems like a pretty nice person. Good for you!

I detest Carson but that's not here nor there.

He is better than some of the Sandernistas on here so that's saying something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies